GRID 2: Announcement Trailer Released

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Not the Mama! Staff Premium

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 1
  2. There has been a hell of a backlash against Codies on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fm89CbB1Cs&feature=youtu.be&a) for taking out Cockpit view, so they I asked this on Twitter to @gridgam, ''Is there a bonnet view or not, if so I don't see why people are making such a big fuss over cockpit going it's almost the same...'' and they replied ''Can confirm that there is a bonnet cam.'', so in my opinion it isn't such a bad call, so they can focus their time on other, more important this to improve the game, watchg the video that I have linked in this reply to see more...
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson We can't run on thin air for ever. Staff Premium

The trailor has done nothing for me... not even a smile...:sick: ... is see nothing new, like i was expecting.... now were did i put my shift 2 disc.....:D
  4. Dave Begley

Dave Begley Premium Licensed

I only ever use cockpit in all racing i do :(

Looks great but wont be getting it.
  5. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant Premium Licensed

GRID 2 - Centralised news and information thread is up in the GRID 2 forums here at RD. Check it out to read about every new feature!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant Premium Licensed

A statement regarding the cockpit cam has been released by Clive Moody, executive producer of GRID 2. Please read the Centralised news and information thread in the GRID 2 forums here at RD to learn more about it.
  7. Terri Buenaflor

Terri Buenaflor Licensed

Well if there's only a bonnet view, they must make sure that the HUD are pleasing to the eyes ;)

Share with friends