Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
What da... I got sponsor money!!!!!!?????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sorcery... Though my guess is a retirement in the race...

I don't even have money in the bank!?
BTW, just saw my incident... My car just understeered into the toilet...
because you're new you don't have bank money indeed. but letting everyone who's 8th or lower in the standings use their bank money will give more action in the midfield and/or front. people like milos, tobi and florin could use their money. last year they were in the front, now they aren't competative due to some bad luck in the first races. and because i had luck i'm so far in front. and i think that's unfair

because you're new you don't have bank money indeed. but letting everyone who's 8th or lower in the standings use their bank money will give more action in the midfield and/or front. people like milos, tobi and florin could use their money. last year they were in the front, now they aren't competative due to some bad luck in the first races. and because i had luck i'm so far in front. and i think that's unfair
What is unfair? That you were lucky enough, and variation is on your side this first half of the season. Now you don't even need good variation, your skill is too damn high, because you got money at the start of the season. So is it unfair that a guy with 5 DNF's where yoiu stood on the podium all 5 times, and I can not use my bank money at least to catch up to your awesome skills (got because of pure luck)

Anyway, I won't even use it, I will be saving it for next year

Sorry for all the harsh words (if you consider it harsh), I meant it in a light-hearted way.

And who was competitive last year :D not a single podium :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back