GP Bikes

Game shares same net code as kart racing pro. So similar thing with server crashes and big lags. But community seems a bit more determined to play so you fill find people playing game a bit more often. But if you want to play with more than 2 people you will need to join league. Also don't forget that price include license for World Racing Series so effectively you are paying 10 euro for game. Still as with krp as time passes form beta release servers are getting more and more empty.
You can check how many people play online here:
http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php

I reaaly like the feel of the demo bike but am a seriously addicted Iracing fan and cannot imaginescrounging around find a couple of guys to race with. They could have at least put in a few AI racers so people could keep themselves busy. I bought KR Pro more than a year ago and have shelved it.

Robert McColl

I love this. Once you start riding it like you would for real, ie, turn in points and apex's, it all clicks. Great game.

your corrected marcus, it was only on demo version. seems to have disappear from beta1 version.

my setup is a simple one for this , i use the old xbox/ngc/ps/ps2 yamaha ms-1 controller bars and the xboxtopc convertor from amazon to attach to pc via usb port. Seems to work ok, on contolling bike, need to assign a button to the clutch thou, or leave Ac on. feels nice

Attachments

• YAMAHAMORTCONT.jpg
    YAMAHAMORTCONT.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 349
  • xboxpcc.jpg
    xboxpcc.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 324
Hello, how it goes about bike racing?
I saw RD, get featured in MotoGP13, :) so are we waiting all for this, maybe will be the solution to do some fun online or maybe not, but well before MotoGP13 i was yesterday seeing "Data's, Tracks..." and some other stuff for the old GP500 and we can get nice updates for the game, i was yesterday having fun with AI Riders of "MotoGP '12" and looks nice, where is the old game?? (=

So i dont know if we have any chance of doing some race some fun together online, i have an experience before playing online with GP500 and we all use the hamachi...just to say i really enjoy play this game, and do the party with my simple keyboard :D and well who doesn't like to have some different online racing with a bike, a good bike game... :rolleyes:

For now enjoy riding, and hope evolutions to get good, organized game online, and who's better than RD!? :)

See ya Bikers! :cool:

GP Bikes beta4 Released!

Changelog:
fix: brakes simulation
fix: slipstream
fix: bike reset
fix: direct connection category mismatch
fix: crash when going to track for a race
fix: send setup changed to share setup
fix: flagman
fix: admin page
fix: xml export