GeneRally

Status
Not open for further replies.
R5 results + R6 preview

Nope, not DQ, a time penalty, and it does make a difference as you still score points... But does it happen every single time you press F11 or F12 ?

Otherwise, replays and results of R5 are available

Of course, login for Round 6 is ready, don't forget that's the long race and we use special settings :
  • Tyre wear : 8%
  • Fuel consumption : 7%
  • Fuel mass : 100kg
  • Damage : 15%
  • Race distance : 25 kilometres

Good luck

• Rendy Andrian

Alright, so the long race is next? Well, gotta prepare for this grand finale!

About that, it does happen when I press F11 and F12, but that's when I played on a cyber cafe. I also have a school task to print :D.

• Raska_GR

We were 32 on the roads of the round 4.

- Hangman (33.56)
- Vilkku () got a mail
icon_exclaim.gif
first warning
- AleksiNir (28.12)
- Ivo (24.55)
- Ms... (18.24) You should train more IMO.
- Momo (25.12)
- Mad Mack (19.16) You should train more IMO.
- jo.sk (23.46)
- Rich.K (27.10)
- maclape (23.48)
- dalbom (21)
- Pierlerally (31.19)
- akouk (24.09)
- cico_89 (25.30)
- Takaya (21.24)
- Mizzamar (23.55)
- Alx.it (30.13)
- Tony (24.38)
- alexsara79 (32.24)
- medal89 (20.34)
- JoBar (23.16)
- GRaucho (24.52)
- SpL (19.29)
- TuomoH (20.56).
- haq (21.58)
- Gnappo (25.18)
- LongBow (24.52)
- Albomino (24.48)
- Cristiano Bohessef (22)
- Raska (22.49)
- Luketes (23.28)
- Buka (19.42)

HodginWoods was an interesting track and so the replays should interest you. You can found the files at the usual place. Thank you everyone for the excellent showS...
ok3d.gif
ENJOY !!
checkeredflag.gif

Edit AI driver details

Hi Generalliers!

I have played this game a couple of times, its great! But I have made about 20 AI drivers at a certain skill level. Now that I have improved I want to bump the level of all the drivers up, but how can I do that without delteting the driver and starting again? Thanks!

Last day to login for the last round ;)

Somehow I've managed a 14,21 as fastest laptime: Now matter what I do I can't reproduce this lightning time... Getting more consistent though.

I think you shouldn't focus to fast lap atm, as the goal is actually to have the highest average speed.

Ok, some news :
  • Yesterday the forum was moving and I was not there when it came back, so I couldn't make any deadline reminder here (only at RD)
  • 13 people logged in, but I have many DNF (at least 3).
  • One driver (Nico), lost his password and he sent an email yesterday to warn me, so I actually just sent a mail, and he is permitted to race today.
Because all the combination of all these reasons (and since anyway, I still have to wait for at least one time), I decided to move back the deadline until today midnight, so if you forgot to race or if you didn't finish (ie. no files sent, but I will tolerate new times also if you finished lap(s) down), this is your last chance ;)

• Raska_GR

HodginWoods Result

I'll continue my monologue here..

Sorry for the long delay my fellow ToMer, I was busy, tired and a little bit ill those last evenings, so I only could finish the work now. Before the season, I hoped we would race on Rochernoir for this round (as it's a beautiful track) but HodginWoods by Flaming Wuzzle and his excellent hmap gave us a really interesting race. With lots of overtaking, beautiful fights and stunning finishes !
The race was dominated by the two italian legends of GR, as only alexsara79 could take two laps in the lead at Alx.it. So, with those good results Alx.it reach jo.sk on the ToM victories numbers (as announced !?! now it should be my turn.. :sweatdrop: ) and alexsara79 reach his 3rd podium in a row ! :clap: Congrats guys. Excellent performances also from akouk (4th podiums), Momo (3rd Fastest lap in a row !) and Hangman (we had a nice fight). :fight: :hshake:

With 4 differents winners on 4 races, the season is really interesting (let's hope it'll continue like that) :flip: and alexsara79 take the lead (and the pressure) of it. Now, he is close to equal the record of podium in row (4) and Momo can equal Alx.it's record of 4 FL in a season !

Race analysis

Leaders :

Alx.it : 29 laps (1-7, 9-15, 17-31)
alexsara79 : 2 laps (8, 16)

Pit-stops strategies :

3 stops : 29 drivers
4 stops : 3 drivers (maclape, jo.sk & JoBar)

Great Achieved Strategy (GAS) awards :

Well quiet everyone who achieved his strategy as wanted but particularly those who finished with few fuel, congrats to them : Alx.it, alexsara79, Raska, Hangman, TuomoH, LongBow, haq, Gnappo, Buka, GRaucho, Mad Mack & Ms... :up:

Not Wanted Pit-stop (NWP) :

Bad luck guys : maclape, jo.sk, AleksiNir & JoBar ... Not really a NWP, but lots of time loose by Mizzamar with a terrible pit-stop and for Ivo with his fuel trouble...

The track itself was hard enough for making the differences and so, the strategy wasn't really significativ here... even if nobody really tried something different from the 3 stops strategy... The pit-stops actions were crucial as lots of drivers hitted the wall in the pit-entrance. The others key points were the two chicanes IMO.
A good point about this race is that everyone one made all the laps and as it's a quiet long track, we can easily follow the beautifuls fights we had.
So, congrats to Alx.it for his 9th victory in the ToM circus and of course to the others podiumers : alexsara79 & akouk :clap:
But the special congrats goes to LongBow, Cristiano Bohessef, Albomino & Mad Mack for their best performances so far in the league. :bg: For the first time this season, haq wasn't the best rookie. Now, the championship is still really open (even if logically alexsara79 is leading with 3 podiums on 4 races), with fights everywhere. Speaking about that, the PFcard shows well that it was an indecisiv race. You can guess the unbelievable finish (0.03s) between haq & Gnappo twice on the left. Then you have the fights between Buka & dalbom, Luketes, jo.sk & AleksiNir, Raska & Hangman, Vilkku & maclape and finally between Mizzamar & Mad Mack ! :force: Awesome, thank you gentlemen !

The position picture is taked after 2 minutes and 13 seconds. That's after 5 laps, just before JoBar made his first pit-stop. This time, no standing on the picture as we can easily see where we are and how we where at the begining of the race.

Enjoy the files (that I'm uploading right now) and don't forget to congrats our winner !

Attachments

• HodginWoodsAfter2minutes13.jpg
    HodginWoodsAfter2minutes13.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 275
  • GeneralClassification4.jpg
    GeneralClassification4.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 315
  • HodginWoodsPFcard.jpg
    HodginWoodsPFcard.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 286
  • HodginWoodsPodium.jpg
    HodginWoodsPodium.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 288
  • HodginWoodsResult.jpg
    HodginWoodsResult.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 328
But in 2nd post which Rules are written ;

Settings and races

Each season, we will have 5 \"regular\" rounds and 1 \"masters\" round (since s13, normally the masters are the last round of the season) Here's the settings for \"regular\" rounds :
  • Race length : 10 km
  • Tyre wear : 12%
  • Fuel consumption : 10%
  • Fuel mass : 50 kg
  • Damages : 15%
Here's the settings for \"masters\" rounds :
  • Race length : 25 km
  • Tyre wear : 8%
  • Fuel consumption : 7%
  • Fuel mass : 50 kg
  • Damages : 15%

I looked here and changed my settings according to it. But others made it correct so that must be a problem about me. Sorry for troubling :(

• Dan Hakulin

Results and replays of test round are up on NBR website :)

Maclape won both races and it seems he really wants to be winner of this season :bg: Alexsara79 made both second places, akouk and Cristiano showed that they are also very fast and I´m sure they have chance to win races too :). Rest of the racing field were quite close to each other so in replays you can see many interesting battles ;).

I hope you liked this test and next round will have even better attendance :p

• Raska_GR

Here you are the usual partecipants list, with the logins-times. I hope it'll stay above the 30+ drivers, as we are making the season in terms of medium attendance. So, join the (12) drivers who raced the round 5 (ToM may 2008) and make the list grow up :

- Luketes (27.34)
- Hangman (28.53)
- AleksiNir (No Files)
- Vilkku (35.58) Got mails.. I know the uploading is long, but I fear you'll be penalised..
- jo.sk (33.17)
- Mad Mack (24.38)
- Ms... (29.16)
- Mizzamar (27.08)
- maclape (26.22)
- Ivo (30.01)
- Rich.K (27.23)
- Wilf (28.08) What a nice surprise ! Welcome back
wave23d.gif

Good luck and don't forget to race, more we are better it'll be !
grouphug.gif

• Dan Hakulin

ok guys,
1st round is ready!

erm: until 5th Feb. 2010
car: Nissan GT-R
tracks: Kallisto Park by DiSi! & Senthandrew by Crowella

s2-round-01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?