Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

I had a look through the log in my documents folder and found some interesting info. It seems that it unpacks some of the files and I noticed that some of those files included helmet_COLOR, helmet_COLOR_custom etc. so can anyone help me from this point on how to get to these files or unpack the files?

Attachments

• FVA Log.jpg
    FVA Log.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 281
Congrats Martin , good for you man :thumb: . I just down loaded FVA last night and did a few laps on Fiorano , F10 felt really awesome ! FFB though is extremely week , I'm using a Fanatec Carrera with Carbon PS & CSP .

Hi,
After a long time, I have run in fva, and I found that ranking system isn't working.
I made a new hotlap in online mode, but 'pos' in HUD is just displayed as '-1', and the record hasn't updated in fva official site.

Does anyone know about this? all finished? :confused:

Now the rank is working well.

Ferrari Virtual Academy Kaspersky edition - Original users get the Abu Dhabi F10?

Hi all. I recently had a look at the FVA website and noticed the new ad about Kaspersky Internet Security Special Ferrari Edition. Now, I don't really care for $$$ Anti Virus programs like Kaspersky, Norton etc. but the thing that caught my eye is that when I clicked on the banner, I was presented with an image of the F10 with the text F10 - Abu Dhabi GP above it. I remember that in the original version of FVA, you get the F10B (which I think was based on the European GP car) but what I want to know now, do I have to buy Kaspersky to get the Abu Dhabi version of the F10 or will I still get it even if I'm a regular FVA user? Thank you.

Hi all. I recently had a look at the FVA website and noticed the new ad about Kaspersky Internet Security Special Ferrari Edition. Now, I don't really care for $$$ Anti Virus programs like Kaspersky, Norton etc. but the thing that caught my eye is that when I clicked on the banner, I was presented with an image of the F10 with the text F10 - Abu Dhabi GP above it. I remember that in the original version of FVA, you get the F10B (which I think was based on the European GP car) but what I want to know now, do I have to buy Kaspersky to get the Abu Dhabi version of the F10 or will I still get it even if I'm a regular FVA user? Thank you.

I checked it to see your post.

The kaspersky version, which I could download below link, has exactly the same files as the original. Checked it by "by content" function with total commander. Anyway it is lucky for us. :D
http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2011/all?qid=208284728
And a bit different thing from the original 1.3v is just the main screen and loading screen including the 'kaspersky' logo.

And to think people complained about the SimBin dlc, to me its worth every penny, But to pay again for 2 cars with limited game options.
I dont think so, netKar pro spring to mind if you want value for money. (now it all works)

The limited game options we knew up front. It was sold as a hotlap game wich is fine. I am just a bit surprised that at the end of 2011 they are going to try and revive a racing game with 2010 in the title :)

Pics look great though :thumb:

I loved this sim, but I only bought the initial pack (1 track). What are they doing to make this worthwhile? With the competition long over and only hotlap mode, paying for extra cars doesn't seem to make sense to me. But I will see how it goes, this sim was amazing and being able to drive a Ferrari 458 and the 2011 Formula 1 car in a proper sim would be amazing.

I got this earlier tonight, the 458 is amazing. The physics in this game just make everything else seem a bit "meh", the 458 is probably the best sim car i've ever driven. I wish the sim had more tracks :(. Nordschleife in that car would be heaven.

I'm a little confused - I only have the original pack the F10 & Fiorano. If I buy the adrenaline pack - which is the only option showing for me when I log on to the website - then do I also get Mugello and Nurbugring. If I get the tracks as well that will probably tip the balance for me. Two laser scanned tracks and 2 cars for less than one iRacing car / track. Ok can't "race" them but at that price worth it for hotlapping. Particularly if the 458 is up there with best sim car ever !!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%