Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

Haha, I was thinking the same thing... Unless I am missing something there isn't a download/order section to the website right now.

Ah well, off to bed - I guess I will check it out after work tomorrow. Definitely intrigued.

Hi there! I wish you are wrong on the above ! It would be a real pity if all the hard work that took place on FVA disappear like smoke instead of becoming part of Netcar.In lfs they made a f1 bmw for a challenge for bmw and they kept the car.
Only thing’s this isn’t a promo, it’s a new product.

As for graphics we know that there are driver models but we Do not know if they are going to be fully animated !
Also for the rest of the graphics from the few seconds we have seen they look the same with netcar(no grass,no hdr,no 3d trees or spectators...etc )
Well we’ve only got the images, videos to go on. My assumptions regarding the graphics are based on a) the fact I’ve never looked at a screenshot from nKPro and thought is that a real picture? and b) rumours that have been going around (which could all be untrue (not long to find out now))!

Thats italian that 99,89% of the world doesn't understand :)
What an age to be alive then:
dear friends near and far are here in Monza in the Ferrari F1 Paddock Club and the official presentation of the simulator is starting ...
There are two wonderful shells Formula Manu Manu Factory, with the incredible new flying kit and pedals set by Raffaele good ....
the simulator and 'simply:
(A bad Google translate translation)

Two different contests?

Play and win
Ferrari Virtual Academy offers you an exclusive opportunity: using your PC you can have fun and practice driving the F10, comparing for the first time your performance with the fastest laps driven by numerous Ferrari fans from all over the world and the Scuderia Ferrari drivers with the same simulators. Learn about Felipe Massa's, Fernando Alonso's and Giancarlo Fisichella's secrets regarding racing line and driving techniques! But there is more: participating in the tournament you will become part of a worldwide competition, where every week the fastest drivers will be awarded official Ferrari products.

If, at the end of the Trofeo, you are part of the five fastest drivers, you will win a trip into the heart of Ferrari: to Maranello. You will walk through the gates in Fiorano and participate in the exclusive Ferrari Driver Academy course, personally headed by exceptional tutors from the Scuderia.
Two different classifications will be published on the website www.ferrarivirtualacademy.com - one for the Italian contest and the other for rest of the world one. The weekly and final prizes will be assigned based on the following parameters:
Winnersweekly prizesfinal prizesItaly102World103

Does anybody know the difference between the italian and global competition?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back