Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Porsche 911 Turbo wheel by Fanatec. But I can't use it as something at home(maybe my wireless router) interferes with it, but I'm in a room next to the kitchen and when the missus has the mircowave on it interferes even more and the connected light on the dongle goes bananas.

It's a nice wheel, but loosing connection with your pedals in a braking zone is not for me, so now it sits in it's box crying, whilst I use it's power cable to give new life to my old Logitech Momo.

When I get some spare cash it'll be G25 all the way.

Upvote 0
  • Pedro Schweinsteiger

i prefer g25, its more universal than any other one

Upvote 0
  • Peter Byun

I think my G25 is ready for retirement after 2 years of service. The FFB motors are malfunctioning and I need to find a replacement wheel. Has anybody used both the Fanatec Porsche wheel and G25 and can offer a honest recommednation between the two? How's the FFB on the Fanatec wheel? How are the pedals? Does the wheel feel durable?

Any recommendation is greatly appreciated :)

Upvote 0
I've heard it's a good wheel from my friend who was a beta tester for them, but he says the G25 is still the much better wheel (think he said the FFB is allot better) Can find out more feedback from him when we next talk if you want.

G25 is still the king really. (unless you spend loads more money)

Upvote 0
  • Peter Byun

I've heard it's a good wheel from my friend who was a beta tester for them, but he says the G25 is still the much better wheel (think he said the FFB is allot better) Can find out more feedback from him when we next talk if you want.

G25 is still the king really. (unless you spend loads more money)

Thanks Damian. I wasn't sure if the Porsche wheel is a step up from the G25. If you get a chance to speak to him in the near future, can you ask him for more details on the FFB? I do have an old Momo wheel to use as a backup until I find a suitable replacement. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Fanatec's Porsche 911 Turbo S has been released

Fanatec's Porsche 911 Turbo S has been released for a limited period which will be compartible with all 3 machines( Xbox360,PS3 and PC)

10-30-08-porsche-wheel.jpg

Click me for more details and pricing.

Upvote 0
i'd like to give it a try, if its easily available in the uk i might buy one, but im not too hot on the idea of wireless pedals its just one thing you know will mess up at the worst possible oportunity

Upvote 0
lol, wonder if two good drivers could do this effectively? would be pretty good fun, specially if the whole field was made up of two player drivers, I can imagine it now....Wheel man says "ahhh break man breAKKK!!" Pedal man says "Chill mate you'll make it"

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing