Driver Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnE is the right place to join guys.

ANE_spotlight.png

Hello drivers and team owners alike. I am looking to test out for seat in order to race in the 2011 season. I watched STC last year and looks like some of the best racing I've seen.

I have been racing at RD for about 10 months now and have enjoyed my time here. I've competed in S3 of RDCCC and am taking part in ATCC S3 and RDCCC S4. I have experienced all kinds of racing in GTR-Evo has through Race Club events and have knowledge in each and every car class. From driving them to how to set them up. I feel that I'm improving my driving all the time with each and every race providing more challenges, from fighting off faster drivers by being carefull in the braking zones, to having a consistent pace throughout the race and knowing what the car will do after a pit stop. If someone could provide me a test session for me to show what I'm capable of on a track like Algarve or Nurburgring GP that I enjoy racing on.

If you're looking for an up and coming driver interested in improving his skills that will play the team game and be reliable, then give me call. You won't find a more dedicated driver out there.

Thankyou for your time.

Ethan Bass.

05 Motorsport now require two drivers for the upcoming STC Season.

Applicants should possess a decent understanding & feel for the GTR Evo sim along with being a team player.

All interested drivers can contact myself either by way of the RD PM or by email at 05motorsport@gmail.com

Hey Guys
I looking to test in a view of entering the championship next season. I have seen the championship grow over the years and is quickly coming one of the most toughest championship around. I been sim racing for 6 years with experience alot of experince on rfactor, live for speed, iracing, gtr, gtr2, race, race 07, gtr evolution and so on. I raced at the GRC Championship for the past 5 seasons and also took part in simdy 500 and other one off events. I be looking forward to here from your reply.

Water Blue Racing is in need of a few more drivers for the upcoming STC season.

We are searching for drivers who got experience with GTR-Evolution and GT cars, someone who is active and is a team player since this league is all about the team. If you happen to be good at other things that would be helpful for the team you could still make your application to join the team.

If you are intrested then neither send me a PM here at RaceDepartment or send an email to waterblueracing@hotmail.com

Hi,

Looking for a purely testing role for rest of the series with a top tiered team to help get myself back into race series.
Past sim racing career includes FPES div1 winner, various le man events wins and club events along with experience in setting up :)
Pm if interested please

Kind Regards
Chris

Torrent Motorsports is looking for drivers to race this season, We are also looking for drivers what are good with set up's & race strategy's. If there is anyone would like to take up one of these roles feel free to send me a pm. You can check out the teams web site here www.torrentmotorsports.com

M
any thanks

Reggie Blain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years