DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

Seeing as Dirt 4 must be in the works, although I don't believe we'll be seeing this title till next year, and F1 2012 has a similar thread, I thought one for Dirt 4 would be a good idea. Because Showdown focuses on the gymkhana/extreme side of the series, apparently Dirt 4 will turn to the series traditional roots, by which I hope they mean something more like CMR 04/2005, which I think is a good thing. I think CM have re-established the series well, gathering a new fanbase, now all we need is proper rally game.

I think Dirt 3 had decent selection of cars, but I would like to see some proper length stages, and most of all realistic handling. Ultimately I want to see a game that topples RBR as the best rally game ever, but I won't hold my breath.

Hi guys, I have a video issue of Dirt 3 on my Lenovo laptop which has a Radeon 6370m GPU. After the game has been launched the video completely stops at the AMD screen but in the background I can select the menus and everything. I thought it would be a same problem with F1 2011 as well, but F1 2011 worked pretty decently on DX-11, 1280 * 720 Resolution, everything high except shadows and an average FPS of 35-38. I think it has got to do with the DirectX files. So can anybody please help me on this.

My System config:
Lenovo G570 laptop
Intel Core i3, 2.3GHz
4GB RAM
1 GB Radeon 6370m GPU

Thank you.

Hello

I just installed my old Dirt 3 on my new computer, and when I started to install all the mods from my old one I realised I was missing the camera mod. All the links I find when searching the interwebs are not working sadly.

Is there someone out there who has this mod and is willing to share it, alternativly point me in the direction of a worlking link to download it. The mod was called "Supreme Camera Pack" or someting like that.

Doesn't Dirt 3 have it's own forum? Why is there only one thread here?

edit- well I found some mods... I cannot find a download link for that "enhanced dust and weather" mod.. Does anyone know of a link for that, that works?

Hello guys.
this is my old mod and some of you may have seen this. but i decided to add this for those who didn't know about my realistic driving mod.

here's youtube video links which include download links. hope you will like it.

Hi all, I'm new here and i like this website !

I have a question,

I try to raise the limit of tracks to admire the landscape at Dirt 3. anyone know how to do? Please Help me :)
Thanks for All !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years