Car Setups & Setup Manager

I promised that I'd post back when I'd had chance to look at the options available for Setup Manager. Well, I've looked at the plugin on RBR and I can't see what it has to offer above setting the ingame car setups. There is supposed to be a new release in the new release that's due later this month, so something might change there.

As far as I can see, the best way to managed car setups is in the ingame setup options and then if you want to copy that setup to another car then it can be done by using windows explorer or one of the alternatives such as Qmmander.

It would be good if one of the developers could create a car setup page with all the settings in drop down boxes so that you could do the whole setup without having to hop in and out of the various settings to finalize what you require.

If anyone wants any help with setups for an individual car then I suggest that the post here to find a member willing to share setups with them.

I'm happy to help with what limited knowledge I have about setting up 'modern' rally cars. :confused:

Pete

I tend to do my car setups in RSRBR and then if I need to have a copy in one of the the other mods then
I just copy it across in windows explorer and rename it as necessary. I've never been able to to get any
of the setup managers working to my liking. Once I have a bit more free time I may well have a go a writing one myself.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 427 39.6%