Breaking: Multiplayer coming next week!

As someone who is single with not too many commitments in his day, I can have only one reaction to MP:
tumblr_lm2mwaY0R91qii6tmo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Awesome news.....but....Any way the mods can delete this thread and we can start over? Maybe show appreciation and hype ourselves up without talking about ball shaving?
Can we not just ask them to rename it the ball shavers thread and make a new one where no talk of ball shaving is allowed. Like a NO HOMERS club but for those happy with their hairy nuts..

This thread has been an education for those considering the merits of ball shaving and I think Joao M Alves just got the courage to come out due to the mix of balls & MP discussion which is what I took from it anyway :)

Can we not just ask them to rename it the ball shavers thread and make a new one where no talk of ball shaving is allowed. Like a NO HOMERS club but for those happy with their hairy nuts..

This thread has been an education for those considering the merits of ball shaving and I think Joao M Alves just got the courage to come out due to the mix of balls & MP discussion which is what I took from it anyway :)
TIL- Carlton dancing is the universal sign of coming out :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back