1. Monday 11:30 GMT / 13:30 CET | Blancpain Sprint Series @ Nogaro (Live Stream).

Batracer.com

Discussion in 'Other Sim Racing Games' started by Ross Balfour, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Thomas Lee

Thomas Lee Licensed

Looks like the end for Formula One and other carsets in Batracer. It looks like Ferrari has launched legal preceding.

Honestly though considering how the F1 police work i'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said Weresloth Licensed

Yes BATracer won't be same after this time :(

And like you, i was always wondering how could they use real brand names. :confused:
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour Licensed

I think because Batracer is a free game. You can pay for "KoolTools" I think because of that Ferrari are saying the owner of Batracer is making a profit from Ferrari's material.
  4. Omer Said

Will we say goodbye to F1 Carsets and Ferrari Challenge !?!? :crying::crying:
  5. Resi Respati

Resi Respati Licensed

If it says so we'll plan a strike.
  6. Matthew Parr

Matthew Parr Licensed

Well theyve changed all the names like instead of having an Ecotech Vauxhall engine its called a Egotech :S and instead of a BMW 320i its now called a Bavarian 320i. Doesnt make the game the same as it was anymore :(
  7. Omer Said

Yes name changes are ridicilous. They might make BMW, BMM. What i tried to say is they could change with just little touchs. Making BMW, Bavarian is not sense imo :(
  8. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

i quit because of this joke:S i think im gonna wait for f1cm or even football manager is more fun then this
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour Licensed

Hi everyone

Im having a Private Game and if you interested join :)

ID: 48850
    Pass: DTM123

Craset set is DTM (German Tourers now thanks to Ferrari!:crying:)
  10. Omer Said

My account is locked ;(.

And i wasn't multi accouting. Why would i use multi accound while even i don't use my mid season slot :confused:

Message sent to Mr. HAtton. Hope he will unlock it !
  11. Brian Duddy

Brian Duddy Licensed

There is a way to make all of the team names look the same as they used to... go to the BATRacer forums, it was near the top last time I checked...
  12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour Licensed

How to change your names back to normal:

Mozilla Firefox:

1. You need to be using Firefox. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html?from=getfirefox
    2. Once you've installed it go to tools, addons and search for greasemonkey. Install it.
    3. Click the install link on this pages http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61288
    4. Go to batracer, your car names are back!

Internet Explorer:

1. Download and install Trixie. http://www.bhelpuri.net/Trixie/

2. Download the script at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61288
    When you click install you get the question if you want to run it or save it. Choose save.

3. Copy the 61288.user.js file you just saved to C:\Program Files\Bhelpuri\Trixie\Scripts

4. Restart IE and it should work. [​IMG]
  13. Omer Said

Wow! Thank you Ross. I started to hate of my Bavarian M3 :D
  14. Resi Respati

Resi Respati Licensed

rofl, just visited the site and when I took a look at the car names, I thought, "I shouldn't play this thing" :p
  15. Omer Said

Hey guys, What about a GP 2 Private Game, or if you want any other series ? :). As i know we have 4 active players in BATracer ( Me, Ross, James, Bjorn ) and we can have more :)
  16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour Licensed

There's actually loads more :D I have found about 10-15 if only they would show there heads. :p
  17. Omer Said

Show your heads please :)

Also what series we should run ? I suggest GP two as it's equal and fairer and still open wheeler. :)
  18. Omer Said

Opened a RD clan at BATracer, i can send you invites if you want :)
  19. Omer Said

What do you say for a quick Indy 500 event ????? :)
  20. Omer Said

Hello dear RaceDepartmenters :)

I created a Private game of all American Series, and that's a Destruction Derby event. Why ? Because it has increased collision rates, lots of crashes lots of fun. Time for Chaos :D

We need 11 more drivers, please give us a hand :rolleyes:

Id: 54250
    No Password :)