Batracer.com

Same here re: BATracer account, but RD S1 slipped by my radar, so I'm willing to have a go for S2. As for other organized Private BATracer games, I take part in a V8's '10 and a LMES v2 series. I imagine it's OK to advertise ther BATracer games in this thread, right?

Yes mate, suit yourself.

I'm going to invite you to our private league conversation now :thumbsup:

Dunno if anyone said this to you Omer, but that name is just asking to be used in a joking manner.:D Do you officiate any racing series in some capacity? If so, the line "That's what Omer Said." is going to be heard frequently. ;)

If anyone is up for joining in a private LMES game, here is the vital info...

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:
Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "68234" into the box. The game password is "lmc18". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
Team List:

Team Penske
-
-
Target Chip Ganassi
-
-
Andretti Green Racing
- Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
- David Carter
-
-
Rahal Letterman Racing
- Aidan Keranen
Panther Racing
- Omer Said
AJ Foyt Racing
-
Vision Racing
- Chris Hack
-
Dreyer and Reinbold Racing
-
-
Roth Racing
- Jonathan Seekings
- Ricardo Umans
KV Racing Technology
- Lars Brugman
-
Conquest Racing
-
-
Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing
-
-
Dale Coyne Racing
- James Johnson
- Bjorn de Haas
HVM Racing
- Chad Dunbar
Pacific Coast Motorsport
-Ole Marius Myrvold
I and a friend I know would like to take the Target Chip Ganassi slots pleease. We'll be siging up on BATracer later this afternoon when he and I are home from work so that we can get the car assignments sorted out. :)

Ive signed up in the championship, and is this an RD one, or a friend of yours one?
it depends, if you clicked the link on Christopher's post, that is not the RD championship.
Omer will add you to the private message soon.
When is S2 going to be taking place?
As soon as we have enough people! probably in a fortnight or so, if we're quick enough. once again, Omer can add you to our conversation

If there are BATRacers here that want to join the upcoming season of RaceDepartments F1 'career games' in which we race every available F1 carset, please contact Omer Said or just drop a post in here ;)
Next season: F1 2005

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back