Authentic F1 Rim Parts

Hi everyone. New here. I've been trying to source a slew of knobs, switches, shifters, clutches that are used on actual F1 wheels/rims. Or at least deceptively similar.

Many who mod their thrustmaster wheels or embark on creating their own from scratch seem to use ones that are similar (the obligatory nkk and the like) but seemingly not quite the quality of the real deal. All this with the exception of the Sala Motorsports wheel who've managed to source some original parts and i guess have fabricated the rest?

Anyway, i figured i and other sim modders could take advantage of the internet and crowd source any of these authentic parts. I'd say post anything that can be found on modern F1 rims. Obviously led displays are covered by leo bodnar, but anything else if fair game.

if anyone wants the lcd like many F1 teams have now check out symprojects I have one and have managed to replicate the screen I guess if you got the Sli-M from leo bodner you could reposition the leds to be same too I havent tho but still looks good

I will post a pic later

Upvote 0
NKK are fine, but all I've managed to find are the generic colored buttons. The unique dials and knobs as pictured below have been quite troublesome to source:

Ferrari-Replica-Steering-Wheel.jpg

MERCEDES-GP-PETRONAS-F1-STEERING-WHEEL.jpg

entry/harv:
F1-Steering-Wheel-710x420.jpg

shifters/clutch:
d13cdn403.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline