angle of rotation for Thrustmaster TX

I would like to "permanently" re-set the angle of rotation (from the default 900 degrees) on my Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia so that I do not have to change it every time I start a game up (using the D-pad right + Mode). When you go to the Thrustmaster file on the computer, open up the FFB racing wheel, Control Panel, then Properties, there is an angle of rotation sliding arrow that you can move down from the default 900 degrees. Sounds great so far. Unfortunately once you re-set the angle of rotation to what you want, there is no way to save the change. There is a "Apply" button at the bottom of the screen however it is not functional (not active) and the changes are not saved. Anyone able to overcome this issue? Thanks in advance.

Bill, first, are you running the latest drivers(TTRS_4) and firmware( v.45)?

On my TX, everytime I change the rotation in the TM control panel, it stays there, I don't have to do anything, not even apply, just change it to whatever you want and leave it there. Its my understanding that the purpose of the D-pad right + mode is only if you want to change the rotation of the wheel in-game from whatever you set it at in the control panel without having to exit the game. I would think by doing this, you are also changing it in the control panel next time you go back into the control panel but I would have to test this myself since I never use the D-pad right + mode method.

I'm a bit confused though as to what is happening with your wheel. Can you give me an example of what is happening specifically, say by game? For example, you set the rotation to 270 degrees in the TM control panel, leave the control panel, then go into what game? And what are you experiencing from there?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%