TIME June, Thursday 16 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Le Mans STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Hi guys, first i wanna thanks for the invitation. we Sonic Racing team are glad to join on this last 2 tracks, first Le Mans, Spa right after, its just awesome. It will be great fun, see ya on Thursday. Good Luck all.

Hello guys.:)

Thanks for the welcome, we are really glad to be part of these last two races. LeMans is a great track, I hope the race will be as intense as the real one less than a week ago!

Good luck to everyone, and see you on the track.:cool:

Mário Peixoto
Sonic Racing Team

Le Mans, Le Fight

What a race what a race! The best race I'm seen so far. Starting from the back, working up to 3 and 4th.

Very sad to see the race end like this. But we must say we're happy with the decision made by the STC Managment. Stopping the race and having the race result from lap 7 before the server crash.

Hereby congrats to Flat Out for there 1 and 2. One more race to go.

RPM Race report at http://www.rpmnet.org/2011/06/16/le-mans-le-race-le-fight-from-le-back/

Big respect for the "Charly Whitings" of STC. Tough decision to make under a lot of pressure is never easy!

The race and broadcast were awesome! Good technical racing with a very good field of drivers!

ok guys, this is the result we come up with just before the first player was kicked from the server. We awarded half points but cannot award 0.5s in our table so results have to be rounded (up), which means that starting with pos.5 and 6 two players always get the same points. Cannot be helped. Also, the single points for pole and fastest lap stay whole points. Here goes:

01 Mikko 16 +1 FL
02 Risto 15
03 Rami 13
04 Hannu 12
05 Göran 11
06 Robin 11 +1 PP
07 Harald 10
08 Antonio 10
09 Jakob 09
10 Reggie 09
11 Mikael 08
12 Bruno 08
13 Krister 07
14 Mario 07
15 Rocco 06
16 John 06
17 Joao 05
18 Theo 05
19 Erik 04

I personally would have loved to have a second 45 min race with guys starting in this order, it would have been an epic battle on the long straights between RPM and Flatout, but it was not to be. I suppose the decision we reached may not have been the most telegenic but the least controversial.

A shame this has happened again, thanks to the STC gurus for making a swift and fair (in my opinion) decision, that was not easy. I think perhaps we need some more rules again, maybe this can be discussed in the WAR forum?

First of all Grats to Mikko and Risto for a great effort and a great result.

Mikko toughed it out and managed to have incredible pace even though he started with a fever this morning and looked like he wasn't going to race. Glad to you did bud, well done.

Risto grats on your first podium, well deserved. I know you put alot of effort in for this one. The old PC still playing up losing the HUD, having no mirrors, lots of lag and tiny frame rate...heaven help us when you get a proper race rig sorted out.

Big gratz to RPM, Rami and Hannu even on the damp track you managed to set the place on fire...awesome drive from dead last to 3rd and 4th. Really well done.

Well done to everyone that raced, tough to drive LeMans in the wet you all did great.

Only 2 points in it...good luck chaps its going to be intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 409 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%