2012 Formula One European Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go with a Sauber driver win or Lotus driver win for the 8th different driver to win. For the driver to win for the second time would be neither Vettel or Webber, not because I am a RBR fan (which I am not) but because they have very good traction and it is pretty much needed here plus they are brining new updates.

One question for the people who live in England, I will be in London during the Valencia GP and I was wondering on which channel can I watch F1 there? :) :p

Speaking to the race if there was going to be 8th winner it must be Grosjean
Man i love this guy he always Keep Smiling whether he finished the race or got out of race in 1st lap melee
May be Lotus F1 find a Future Champion in grosjean

Shouldnt predict anything this season ! Cant understand which car is fast and which one is not ! Redbull,mclaren,mercedes,lotus and sauber ! all are in a same position !

It's a mixed circuit, so I'd say Mercedes or Sauber with McLaren and Red Bull following.
My prediction is that Hamilton will win the WDC, but his performance won't peak before the second half of the season. He will take the title at USA, if I had to guess.

Not sure why, but I like Grosjean. His first experience in F1 was wrong. He was a liability. He understood it so did the powers that were and he correctly stepped down.

He is so much better now. I think he needs some time to mature where he is and develop his skills and understanding of F1.

I call this his rookie season. We should keep an eye on him for the future and even for mixing things up this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back