2012 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous making threats:

“As we did in Bahrain – Anonymous intends to wreck Mr Eccelstone’s little party,”.
Yeah, they totally wrecked the Bahrain race. The official website was down for minutes! :roflmao:

“Beginning on June 7 and running through race day on June 10, Anonymous will take down all the F1 websites, dump the servers and databases – and wreck anything else F1 related we can find on the internet.
“We would like to remind anyone considering attending this abominable race, that last time Anonymous found all the spectators personal data, including credit card numbers – un-encrypted on F1 servers.”
Anonymous will be among many protesters targetting the Grand Prix. A number of students are also set to protest, something that the F1′s orginisers will be wary of, considering the race could bring around $100 million (Canadian dollars) to the area.
“We highly suggest that you join the boycott of the F1 in Montreal and we certainly recommend that you NOT purchase any tickets or F1 merchandise online.
“You have been warned.”

Pretty impudent of them to write stuff like that and then seriously consider themselves not to be terrorists :rolleyes:

Redbull, hmmmm no EBD so we'll see.

Some may not like me for this one, but I am at my wits end, Diego, can you give us all a break, just for one race thread from the irrational and borderline obsessive Vettel/Red Bull hatred, I dont know if your girl ran off with them or you just need a target for misplaced rage but its getting out of hand, i cant be the only one that is at least annoyed, at worst made uncomfortable by the level of hatred and obsession. Just to make sure I wasnt over reacting I made a quick run through the Monaco thread. In 29 pages...

he said it himself his bull is struggling, guess that bull is gettin old or not enuff energy drink compound being mixed with the fuel. either way, crap car, HRT ftw.

Oh yeah I say Kimi Lewis or Alonso, those own Monaco, Im sure the Iceman can manage without teh help of EBD unlike some other cars
C:\DOCUME~1\CHSCHA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

I blame Vettel.

maybe Vettel getting black flagged for waving the finger.

GOOD JOB WEBBER, show that kid finger boy rely on EBD only wahhhawahhh wahh not true 2nd world champion Vettel how is done, lets just hope you have pace 2mrw

I think a lot of us did, especially when we dont use hack stuff like EBD, good job Schumi
, now thats a true German driver, raw speed not relying on Newey crap.

well I take anybody as a winner in tomorrow race, I see no finger boy even remotely trying to get pole. lOL. loooooooooooser

Vettel is 1st..Im done watching the race. il check this forum later on tonight to see what happened. *wishes him the worse of luck*

"bit" boring? really? i was on my knees praying Alonso gets ahead of Vettel in the tyre changes. Love the train in the end.

Awww Vettel couldnt overtake on super softs? lol!

Only reason Vettel made it there was because of the wreck at the start, he cut that pit lane BIG time, tisk tisk tisk.

if u want to complain about boring, talk to Vettel, him bieng in 1st was boring me, i can see where thats coming as "boring", but it was an edgy race.

ALonso leading the championship in a car that started as a crappy big bertha....no EBD! no "extra" downforce, thats how is DONE VETTEL, get schooled.

He sucks without EBD, end of story.

Im happy for Mark, the top 8 were my favs for the race win.
...and disappointed stewarts didnt do anything about Vettel cutting big time without slowing down, while everyone else braked went around, and kept it simple, bet you somebodyelse would of done that they would of gotten a 5 grid drop...so im not shocked at the stewarts decision, figures Mansell was "overlooking", what a scrub.

Please, give us a break for one race thread :thumbsup:

Some may not like me for this one, but I am at my wits end, Diego, can you give us all a break, just for one race thread from the irrational and borderline obsessive Vettel/Red Bull hatred, I dont know if your girl ran off with them or you just need a target for misplaced rage but its getting out of hand, i cant be the only one that is at least annoyed, at worst made uncomfortable by the level of hatred and obsession. Just to make sure I wasnt over reacting I made a quick run through the Monaco thread. In 29 pages...
I agree with you mate
I really Don't know why lot of People Hate SEB and RBR what's wrong they did
Do producing the Best car and Winning Championship's is there fault then why every other Driver and Team was getting So Much Respect except these two
oh and Don't say a simple Stupid answer "Stupid or Crooked Finger"

I agree with you mate
I really Don't know why lot of People Hate SEB and RBR what's wrong they did
Do producing the Best car and Winning Championship's is there fault then why every other Driver and Team was getting So Much Respect except these two
oh and Don't say a simple Stupid answer "Stupid or Crooked Finger"

Winning breed detractors, thats a well known fact and I dont think any of us have an issue with that. My issue is the sheer volume and unsolicited digs and jabs. Someone could say something about a different driver, or a track or anything and somehow it turns from "Well yes cheeseburgers are great.....and now Vettel cant get one as fast because he has trouble with a drive through without the EBD" its madness :cry:

Winning breed detractors, thats a well known fact and I dont think any of us have an issue with that. My issue is the sheer volume and unsolicited digs and jabs. Someone could say something about a different driver, or a track or anything and somehow it turns from "Well yes cheeseburgers are great.....and now Vettel cant get one as fast because he has trouble with a drive through without the EBD" its madness :cry:
Well we have EBD in '09 and before that also he proved as a Good Driver.
Japanese proverb:
  • 出る杭は打たれる。
    • Deru kui wa utareru.
    • Literally: The stake that sticks up gets hammered down.
    • Meaning: If you stand out, you will be subject to criticism.
Just ignore his posts if they bug you, it's simple. I'm not defending, I just don't care. :cool:
You are right

The reason I think a lot of people hate Red Bull is because they don't have the past that a team like McLaren, or Ferrari have. It's hard for a new team to take those fans that have been devoted to those teams for years if not decades. The battle between McLaren and Ferrari has been going on for years and people including myself love watching it so when a new team came into compete people didn't really like that. Once "some new kid" on a new team starts dominating every race it gets boring and people are hoping they crash out so that there are more battles between other teams for the lead.

Think of Red Bull as the New York Yankees or Barcelona FC, you hate them for doing well, but in the end you don't really know why you hate them you just do. (I hate NYY and Barca too lol)

To be honest I like Vettel as a person, his interview on Top Gear was awesome and he's actually a funny person (even for a German). I just don't like him as a driver. The fact that he's a cry baby when something doesn't go the way he wanted is another rant for another day ;)

Well, Motorsports in general are very sexist.

Woman are objects most of the time, see the pitbabes, the stewards, etc. 100% of the time the role of woman was to show body, be pretty, smile and shut up.

In recent times with the enter of woman engineers in the teams that % was modified a bit.

But that can be changed without cancelling the races, of course :)

What I would suggest is to have a pit guy there for any number of female drivers :) But I guarantee there would be complaints if that happened :p

The reason I think a lot of people hate Red Bull is because they don't have the past that a team like McLaren, or Ferrari have. It's hard for a new team to take those fans that have been devoted to those teams for years if not decades. The battle between McLaren and Ferrari has been going on for years and people including myself love watching it so when a new team came into compete people didn't really like that. Once "some new kid" on a new team starts dominating every race it gets boring and people are hoping they crash out so that there are more battles between other teams for the lead.

Think of Red Bull as the New York Yankees or Barcelona FC, you hate them for doing well, but in the end you don't really know why you hate them you just do. (I hate NYY and Barca too lol)

To be honest I like Vettel as a person, his interview on Top Gear was awesome and he's actually a funny person (even for a German). I just don't like him as a driver. The fact that he's a cry baby when something doesn't go the way he wanted is another rant for another day ;)
I was not saying that you can't hate some one but if you keep on Saying he was Sore loser despite giving his best wasn't right. that was going all roundabout SEB and RBR.
We aren't saying SEB was a great driver but he was good Driver who can give Everything on track. But most people who hate them won't agree even with that.
And Yes He was a cry baby but why he was crying he want the Things working perfectly for Fighting on the race track not for walking on road. SO there is No reason if he asks for the things he wanted to get best Performance.Every Driver asks for better Performance when the Car lacks it.

defenders will defend.....oh wait nvm why am I replying, as If i care what you really had to say, nice try "trying to hurt me" dear sir.
-Back onto the GP, I will be attending the race, just like the one I will be attending in Austin, great masters present from myself :giggle:
-@ victor (if u read this) i'll try to get an autographed Mclaren hat and tease you with a pic :inlove:

Otherwise i am forced to watch Olav here on RTL 7. Wich is a fun guy but he misses to much of the race. Never understand why they dont put a retired racing driver next to him or something like that.
They tried with Robert Doornbos a few times, which wasn't much of a success really :) What also plays a role is that RTL cut heavily on the budget and don't allow the commentator to even be present at the real races anymore.
Olav lives in Spain normally and the Barcelona GP he was in the commentary booth again on the track and immediately the broadcast improved as he was right there were the action was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%