2012 FIA World Endurance Championship

I knew I should have watched the last hour, stupid iRacing why are you so addictive :oops:. So what happened at the end? I see it was BMW, Corvette, Ferrari but the Ferraris last lap time was really slow?

just watched the replay there i still don't know what happened. Looks like the 51 Ferrari took out the 56 (BMW) and the 71 Ferrari gets by, then the 71 must have gone off track some where off tv and then the 56 gets by and then passes the 51 at the end? I think thats what I seen :D.

I didn't think the BMWs had anything for the Corvettes all day but as soon as the sun went down they found something and they where really quick. As far as the ALMS standings both Corvettes made the podium so that makes me happy.

just watched the replay there i still don't know what happened. Looks like the 51 Ferrari took out the 56 (BMW) and the 71 Ferrari gets by, then the 71 must have gone off track some where off tv and then the 56 gets by and then passes the 51 at the end? I think thats what I seen :D.

I didn't think the BMWs had anything for the Corvettes all day but as soon as the sun went down they found something and they where really quick. As far as the ALMS standings both Corvettes made the podium so that makes me happy.

BMW told something about the dunlops tires, The tires became better after the sun went down and bmw was running dunlops right?

BMW told something about the dunlops tires, The tires became better after the sun went down and bmw was running dunlops right?

Yup they have Dunlops. Most other teams have Michelins. I believe the Michelins are the same for the other GT cars so the Dunlops made for BMW, are made specifically for the BMW, where the Michelins are made for the Corvette, Ferrari, Aston, Porsche. They deffinetly had the right compound for that night section.

Most likely running a softer compound. Last year i believe it was the other way around. The BMW´s were quick when it was hot.
(i think, can´t remember)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the concept. Throw away the rule book. Do something the own way. Invite something.

Throwing away the rule book could lead to ****ing expensive racing and this cant be good.
So the "throwing away the rule book" isnt so easy. So if you like it is ok if you dont like its ok too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 127 13.7%