rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
UPDATE

Hey guys. A quick heads up regarding the cars, most importantly in the GTE class - the vmod, which can be downloaded by entering the server, contains some physics updates that we came across at one of our favourite content repositories. These have been tested, and ultimately deemed as an improvement compared to the current physics. Thus we have rolled them out, and decided that they shall be used as part of this club.

Last edited:
Have a problem loading the BES cars. It's saying that it failed to allocate memory. Any ideas. It's only had this problem at Silverstone so far. BES worked at Laguna Seca.

It might help if you reduce the LOD for the track / environment, opponents, and your car. Either that, or you could maybe try this: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/4gig-patch.499/. I guess this combination of cars and tracks just uses more memory compared to Laguna Seca with the GT3 cars. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Yes, forgot to mention it:

All servers are currently down in favor of the GT3 race with 35 sign-ups :thumbsup:
Should be back up around 20:45 GMT

Just a little feedback on the physics changes.
The BES 911 GT3 is tricky but very realistic.
This one seems to have a LOT more rear grip
The rears just don't slide. and in 31 laps of Silverstone don't remember doing any countersteering.
I am grateful for all the good work and the full grids and, don't what to whine and I'm sure it will be great for club racing but its taken some realism away in my view.
Either that or I am much better in this 911 than I thought I was.
Thanks Gents keep up the great work.
David

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%