TIME June, Thursday 30 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Spa Francorchamps STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

Good luck guys. It's a shame I haven't been able to get involved like a did earlier in the season, but time for me has been thin recently. Anyway, good luck to all the drivers and teams today. Put on an epic show!

Well. Bad luck for me. Got a runtime error or something and I was looking at the desktop all of a sudden... Was running in 16th or something and just about to make my pitstop...

Ah well... on to the black cup!

doran are not something lucky for our team. Happy to see we will switch to gtpro... hope our bad results will lead to a good car choice, wrt the last choice in the first champ (Mosler was something like 2 sec slower than others...)

Deleting the game as we speak, have fun with the GT Pro cars, I will join if we either switch to rFactor, or I will wait for rF2.

temp goes up from 23 to 35!!! in 20 minutes?? seriously, the hottest temp ever in Belgium is 38.....
Nice bug with the hard tires in qualifying aswell

Had to nurse the engine, blew it on the finishline, was 5 seconds per lap slower than my slowest practise laps....

Congrats to the Gameracer FlatOut Racing team, what a job and well deserved champions. only 4 points between Torrent and WBR well done guys. Would like to say a big thanks to the STC crew and all the teams for a Great Championship and happy to be apart of it:wink:.

Looking forward to next season already :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years