1 - The rSeat 90 Minutes of Sebring

If you try to spot somebody, and he did n´t set a explicit passwrod to be spotted you will be asked for the sesion password whatever you want to do, spot, watch or race. So I would say the mistake was there... or at least is the only way I see something like that could happen. Nobody in the iRacing forums reported such a bug.

So I guess Anders gave you the sesion password to allow you to enter to spot him, and you just clicked the wrong button.

You are listed as Driver Martin and I don´t know, but have never seen that failure before. (not meaning it wasn´t like that) Coul you maybe hitted the Race Now instead of the Watch Now or Spot buttons??? To me is the most logicall explanation.

Anyway, teams will be contacted tonight about it, as it CAN´T happen again.

Why not forbid spotting at all?
Got nothing to do with real racing

I think he means using the server spoting feature.

Of course I recommend using Team Speak instead, but team members should be able to join as spotter on the race servers without causing a mess.

Yes, yes.
I am afraid I didn't make my point of view clear there.
Spotting itself is a good thing but I find the fact that you can drive around on the track as a ghost car seriously irritating. Spotting itself is :thumbsup: unless it causes problems to others,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%