1.- GRAND PRIX DE BAHRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to mention that i think it's a very hard task to do the commentator like Eckhart do in the broadcast (certainly impossible for me) and it's ever more difficult because he do it in direct live! Nevermind of the few mistakes he can do, in France we call it "le soucis du direct" (Concerns of the express ..? ). Professional commentator do mistakes too.

Eckhart you rock! :thumbup:

PS: the phonetical pronunciation of my name is Kogotti, and no Sogotti or something like that :tongue:, but it's just a minor thing! :smile:

It's an italian name (Sardegna) , but i don't speack italian, sorry Corse guys...

This race was awesome for me tonight, no dead time!

Quali: Manage a bad time (did 2'08"0xx on wet practice just before the race), i think i was going too carrefully. I got the 16th time in 2'09"xxx.

Race: It was very close at the start, little bumps at my side, but no problem. The chase quickly take place with Joan Pesula, wooot it was awesome to follow you the first half of the race, guy:thumbup:.

I did my pit stop just after my pass on Joan, but i'm really stupid again, i believed that the speed lilmit into the pit was 80 km/h, and it was 60 km/h. I got a very stupid "stop 'n go, shame on me :thumbdown:.

After my penalty i was 14th if i remember well and i got an another great fight with mister Neil Gault :thumbup:. Damn those BVM's guys, always when i was behind them, it's the hell to pass. I'm sure Neil you are a very good friend of Lee Downham:tongue:

Congrats to the podium and the admins, this season promise to be most intensive than the previous. I can't wait to wath the broadcast.

Thanks Grégory, it was really fun. Sorry for your penalty. It feels good to have you behind. You race nice and clean. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back