1.- GRAND PRIX DE BAHRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i`ve done hours of testing on Rickards server without one single mini dump, tonight after i updated to the STC pack and join the STC server mini dump after mini dump, even after 2 fresh instals of Race 07 folder and STC pack, not looking good :(

Can the NAW setup be checked.
Just as the end off last season the weather forecast changed at around 16h. This it does everyday.

Where the normal operation of the NAW is that a new forcast is made mornings.
I have installed it and it changes mornings and stays the same the whole day unless you give a command on the interface.

Can you pls check this as this is very confusing.

Why is it confusing? you already knew it change every day at 16:00 pm.

OK, I agree and we will look at it and maybe that would be better to make it change at 00:00 every day, when next day comes, but at the moment everybody should know that it changes at 16:00.

i`ve done hours of testing on Rickards server without one single mini dump, tonight after i updated to the STC pack and join the STC server mini dump after mini dump, even after 2 fresh instals of Race 07 folder and STC pack, not looking good :(

update, evertings fine with just the BVM Ultima`s. but just now while exiting the pits i got close to Roy and instant Mini dump.

any ideas as to a fix please?

Why is it confusing? you already knew it change every day at 16:00 pm.

OK, I agree and we will look at it and maybe that would be better to make it change at 00:00 every day, when next day comes, but at the moment everybody should know that it changes at 16:00.

Still a weather forecast should not change like this on the last day of the race, it should give us an accurate forecast of the weather on race day in advance, which this system has never really done due to it changing consistently. Also I thought you guys said you will set it up so there is less wet races this year due to there be being to many rainy races last year? It seems we could have more wet races again this year though.

Look at Forecast for Bahrain to, hardly see any rain there.
http://www.wunderground.com/global/BN.html

• Roland Ehnström

I agree that it's better if the forecast changes in the morning rather than afternoon. But I don't at all with those who imply that rain is a problem in general, even if it's surprising to see rain in the desert (it does rain there some times in real life, though, a handful days a year I think). To me managing the elements is an important part of GT racing, especially in a team competition like this. And tonight it's just in qualifying anyway. Spices up the action! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%