Race 4 - Donington Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we were to late to allocate our drivers but, our top drivers Martijn and Jesper did an awesome job. p2 and p4, amazing guys :)

Unfortunately Nick had a huge incident. He was dodging a drunk squirrel and lost the control. The good thing is, we will never hear from the squirrel again...

squirrel3.jpg

And i have to say to one of the white cars (Tom Ilsbroux) that while i was lapping him he made a very bad move...
he moved to the left in the straight before chicane, then when i was there to brake, he cut in front of me and made me miss the brake point... i lost my chance to reduce gap from Beck...
Guys, if you move to one side, stay there, and don't move in the brake point! my team mates received bad words for braking while being lapped, but cut in front of a car is worse...

Sry Nicola but I was having some problems getting trying the car to straighten out after i touched the grass just before.
But set i think you where to far away to call it cutting in front of you.
I received one blue flag and I couldn't slow down on the straight without loosing to much time. I wanted to let you pass after the chicane and didn't expect you to try to pass there as you weren't close enough to my feeling.
Sry for the misunderstanding but i was in a close fight (3 cars) at that time which made i difficult.

Yeah Fernando why come onto team speak and try and ruin my race, swearing and wouldnt go away and when i said we will sort it out after the race you keep goin on and on. Its not fair to do that and for doing that you are in breach of the rules. REALLY not on and i will be putting in a official complaint about this....

Yeah Reggie what isnt fair is STC letting drivers like your team mate be in this races you know? Thats the first and second not fair was what your driver did in the race, when you have a crash you just stay in your spot and let other cars by, you dont go on and wreck them like they were AI drivers. And another thing, it was nice to see another driver from your team being involved in the crash that ended the race to the leader, hmmmmm I wonder who it was . . . . . . . But no worries, I'll be happy to see the complaints come, all you had to do when I went to your room was: "Hey man, you're right, I'm sorry, I messed up and was cought up in the eat of the momment and didnt saw you!" I would leave peacefuly but you guys decided to start rating and acusing me. John even asked me what should he do since he had spun . . . well that clearly sealed it regarding to what was the view of the incident for him and the type of driver and experience he has in this kind of races . . . . in my opinion that simply isnt enought. There are plenty of other titles you can go without thinking about who's on the other side. They even have better graphics and let you race from an helicopter . . . . So, we will post our complaint also and I have a feeling that it will be the last thing ABRacing will do in this organization, we are debating about it internaly but deep down I'm sorry if we have to come to that decision. I have to thank the opportunity David and and José gave us to try this league but unfortunatly we dont see ourselfs in these standars . . . We are a experienced and commited team with severall years of experience in GT Racing and we came to this championship with high hopes of sportmanship and very gentleman track behaviour and of course lots of fast drivers. Unfortunatly the fast drivers are just 1% of the field and they got outnumbered by the high rate of moronism present on this field . . .

Not happy at all for having to write this stuff. . . . Anyway congrats to the podium. It was a very dificuld race in those conditions!

I think the rain is getting a bit silly now.

Circuit racing is mainly a summer sport for a reason. Even last summer season we still had alot of rain.

The system isn't working well enough its too much a lottery at the moment.

Can I make a suggestion that STC as long as we use NAW weather system that we always keep it simulating summer months?
It still rains enough!

Gratz to the racers...Well done Dinca and WBR..maiden victory, great driving deserved win.

Fernando , better take a long walk and cool down. Accidents happen, and if something went wrong report it to the Race directors.
Coming into the teamspeak channel of that team is not done. and complaining here in public also is not done.

I think the rain is getting a bit silly now.

Circuit racing is mainly a summer sport for a reason. Even last summer season we still had alot of rain.

The system isn't working well enough its too much a lottery at the moment.

Can I make a suggestion that STC as long as we use NAW weather system that we always keep to summer months?
It still rains enough!

Gratz to the racers...Well done Dinca and WBR..maiden victory, great driving deserved win.

Agree 100%

Actually we used summer weather a long time in the black cup exactly because it gives to much rain. Wonder why we are not doing this now. This Racing is way to much about having luck. In no way to know when to change tyers. All about good luck and that is crap really. yes its great to see and maybe fun to drive, but the for the rest it sucks, luck shouldn't be so important.

Fernando , better take a long walk and cool down. Accidents happen, and if something went wrong report it to the Race directors.
Coming into the teamspeak channel of that team is not done. and complaining here in public also is not done.

Thats what I say when it happens to others and not me . . . it isnt easy to deal with that kind of move and soon you will see what I'm talking about. We've been way too much accidents and few of them with our fault, like I said in Paul Ricard we could easely present over 6 reports and we decided not to but this is just too much for us.

I had to Eckhart, I think I'm being polite and just opening my chest to what our team feels. We are a new team here and we were not antecepating this outcome for sure . . . Thats why I'm not happy . . .

Brilliant hey?

Sry Nicola but I was having some problems getting trying the car to straighten out after i touched the grass just before.
But set i think you where to far away to call it cutting in front of you.
I received one blue flag and I couldn't slow down on the straight without loosing to much time. I wanted to let you pass after the chicane and didn't expect you to try to pass there as you weren't close enough to my feeling.
Sry for the misunderstanding but i was in a close fight (3 cars) at that time which made i difficult.
nope,is not a problem if you didnt let me pass there, what i mean is that you "cutted" in front of me. We werent close like fighting, but also we werent far enough to expect you pass me in front! i wasnt tryng to pass you, simple you made that move and i lost focus on track, i lost brake point and, in order to avoid a crash, i had to take left part and brake later... anyway, i didnt lost position or had particular problems, so it's ok for me, but the only remarks is that, as you said in the investigation topic, the car behind cant really expect any move from the other car... :D :D

Hmmmmmmmm Xosé i think you miss judge what I was saying. . . still STC wouldnt be anything without the Teams and Drivers that show up for races so I think the favor goes both ways doesnt it? Its not like we arent happy that we got the oportunity like I said in my early post, we're just upset by all that has been happening and right now its doing more bad than good to our team and this aint the kind of "exposure" we would like for our team thats all.

PS - It wasnt Reggie it was John and I was wrong about the other incident, I thought Torrent Motorsports was driving a Ford - that was how fast I was going when I got wrecked :)

I think Fernando's frustration is perfectly understandable. He is having a tough time in his races, was treated 4 or 5 times as a bumper car at Paul Ricard, even if we didn't protest those incidents, and now this... that was completely absurd and no one wants to leave a race in the first lap like that.

Personally, I hope we are able to put these incidents behind us and enjoy the rest of the season. Most of all we want to enjoy ourselves and be able to do our best in races.

nope,is not a problem if you didnt let me pass there, what i mean is that you "cutted" in front of me. We werent close like fighting, but also we werent far enough to expect you pass me in front! i wasnt tryng to pass you, simple you made that move and i lost focus on track, i lost brake point and, in order to avoid a crash, i had to take left part and brake later... anyway, i didnt lost position or had particular problems, so it's ok for me, but the only remarks is that, as you said in the investigation topic, the car behind cant really expect any move from the other car... :D :D
Hi Nicola It wasn't intensionally, pls look at the replay I was on the inside of andreas in the corner heading up to the long straight, Adreas tapped me when his rear stepped out and i went on the grass with 2 wheels, was lucky i could get it back went to the left because of this, only going to the right again braking for the chicane. I watched you all the time in the mirror and judged the distance to be ok to do this. Looking at the replay i think it was tbh. You braked to late on the wet part of the track, if you followed me nothing would have happended with minimal loss of time for you. Sry for this confusion. Its not easy beeing in a fight and then beeing lapped in these conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 173 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%