TEST RACE - Most Autodrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safety Car have to stay, and same goes for the PSRTV cars. We will release a "little" MOD with just that next days.

@ Georgios: LOL, sure thing. Maybe an LMP1? :D

Euhm, Next days, make that today pls. We don't want to install mods on race day, only gives a mess, with people missing as they have problem getting it to work. Remember Race07 is a **** game when mods are concerned, you can bet there are conflict with other mods. So pls today or run without.

that was quick:

joined in quali, rushing back home from work, did a lap that was neither here nor there
warm up: funniest disco I ever had, my PC switched to warm up only after 4:15 mins
race: I was reported to be lagging so decided to take it easy, in lap 4 or 5 a Matech and gumpert clashed with the matech spinning
in front of me and I got collected and in turn collected my teammate, serious damage to aero and suspension, hobbled around for another 2 laps and called it a day.

Well done Tyler and all finishers
Took quali a bit too careful but 2nd is a good place
At first i got past Bonne due to my low downforce and pulled away thanks to the action behind
then Tyler came closer very fast and was right behind me until 45minutes, i pitted early but
torn tyres made me screw the pit entry and i also drove past my pit spot AND put in too much fuel
got back quite some time behind, made few more mistakes and had to keep some pace to make sure
a fast Zonda coming from behind wouldnt rob my 4th place.
fun race, seems like both strategies used in the race are rather equal, going to be a good season
with different cars even if they all handle... like all cars do in race07 :)

Wonderfull event !

Qualified 3rd !, i was really happy with that.

Race : It was a real deja vu :)

First corner got push off by some one how braked way too late :)
so i cut the corner and got a stop and go ..
Came back on track after that in 16th pos.
Now began a long race .
Finished 8th , so im happy with that , but i really wonder what would have happend if i could have stayed up front !
Well learned a lot tonight, Car felt great . Setup was briljant, thanx Hugo !

See you in the Season !

BTW: GRATS TYLER Flying Dutchman Racing Team for the Win !!!

Well, that was fun.
Qualified in p16 and had a good start overtaking two cars before turn 1. Then in lap 2 I got hit from behind which made me drop back to last position...
Made a real big mistake with the fuel so I had to do 2 stops. I was planning to do one. Had some nice fights here and there and ended up in p.16.
Big apology to E.Penco (IIRC) who I held up for a few laps. The computer didn't give me blue flag warnings (did so with other drivers) and with my competitor right behind you I thought I was fighting you for position! Sorry mate!

Nope, it happens.
Nice test race, now i know one more track.

Cheers

Well, that was fun.
Qualified in p16 and had a good start overtaking two cars before turn 1. Then in lap 2 I got hit from behind which made me drop back to last position...
Made a real big mistake with the fuel so I had to do 2 stops. I was planning to do one. Had some nice fights here and there and ended up in p.16.
Big apology to E.Penco (IIRC) who I held up for a few laps. The computer didn't give me blue flag warnings (did so with other drivers) and with my competitor right behind you I thought I was fighting you for position! Sorry mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%