Who is up for a Drive Across Europe

Hello all

I was wondering if everyone has ETS2 wants to go for a free-no-limits drive across europe

the Route will be sorted via voting for any of the roots below, however it must Start from Britain (since we are going from West to East) to wherever in he east of europe, however, since i dont have the expansion park for the entire east of europe i can only go as far as Poland or something like that, but anyway here are the options:

Aberdeen - Szczecin
Glasgow/Edinburgh - Poznan
Carlisle/Newcastle - Wroclaw
Liverpool/Manchester - Dresden
Sheffield/Grimsby - Praha
Birmingham - Brno
Swansea/Cardiff - Wien
Cambridge/Felixstowe - Salzburg
London - Bratislava
Plymouth - Linz
Southampton - Innsbruck
Dover - Munchen

so if anybody is interested then please let me know

oh and one more thing if we want to communicate we will be using TS (dont know what channel to use, since the ETS2 Channel has been taken down)

A drive across Europe means three hours or so? I've got time tomorrow evening, looking for a reason to install this sim and give it a try.
Well I guess I better go for shorter distances first. Need to learn and then understand how multiplayer works.

i believe it is still single player but we can the same thing what me and Ian did last time (start at the same location in different environments and finish in the same location in the fastest time possible because Andrew recommended previously)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back