VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout that. Forgot to open it. Those 3 weeks are a bit to long for my memory :(.
Its open now. Do not worry bout the 24h in advance off course. My bad, appologies.

formula-renault-35-jpg.45380

Race Program:
Fuel Usage: Normal
Tyre Usage: Normal
Mechanical Failures: Time Scaled
Parc Fermé : No
Damage: 100%
Time Scale: Normal
Flag Rules: Black Only
Warm-up lap: Yes
Qualy: unlimited laps
Weather: Dry (both races)
Assists: Auto-Clutch
Driving view: Cockpit only
Session + Briefing Info:
This race will include 4 sessions.

Vehicle: Formula Renault 3.5 v1.43 Download
Track: Silverstone Download
Mod: The mod can be downloaded directly from the server (make sure to have the tracks installed), or via THIS link.

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 30 minutes starts at 18:45 GMT
Warmup 1: 5 minutes starts at 19:15 GMT
Race 1: 45 minutes starts at 19:20 GMT
Warmup 2: 5-15 minutes (depending on how quick grid is switched) starts at 20:05 GMT
Race 2: 45 minutes starts at 20:10 - 20:50 GMT
- You have read the league rules on RD.

- Qualy:
When you are on your outlap, or you have gone off track, you don’t hold up a guy who is on a fast lap. If this does happend please send in a rapport, and the guy holding up will get a penalty for the next race.

- Start of the race:
Im taking extra notice of people making unnescesarry risk at the start. Make sure not to hit eachother, the race is long. The race will have a formation lap, and a standing start.

- Blue Flags:
Guy overtaking takes initiative, guy getting blue flag needs to get out of the way as soon as reasonably possible. Guy overtaking also need to have respect for the guy getting blue flag. Take extra room to overtake.

- Overtaking in general:
want to see respect.

- Stay on the server after race 1, for reversed grid
Please check if new position is right in warm-up, changes are in chatbox.

Teamspeak Password: Link
Server Password: Link

This is an extra race in the championship, as decided after the problems of last event. Please make sure to test if joining gives any problems, and if you skins work on the server.

As an attendance bonus, 5 championship points will be awarded to all participants.

MIND THE SUMMER TIME! GMT times have changed due to summer time in Europe.

Last edited:
I saw some requests to join in on the racing.
If you want to race along but are not signed up for the league, please send me a PM. There are a few rounds remaining, so more then enough reason for some good old track action :)

New feature for this event.... Live timing :).

You are the first official event in which we will run it. Now please mind that the rest of the thing is still under development, so there might be issues there. We are still working on it.

However, the live timing part is operational, so I did not want to keep that from you :). .

So, to view the live timing, click here.

Uptill the event, the link might be off for moments, as we are working with it. During the event, we will not do maintenance or updates, so it should stay operational during the event.

Enjoy, and feedback is as always appreciated!

Are we still using Losail for the next round or is it getting changed?
As bahrain was cancelled due to problems with joining the servers, we agreed to run that as a replacement of Losail.

Round 7, driven on May 18th, we will have a track replacement. Losail is not finished, so will be replaced. We can drive the official race of Bahrain on that date.

I shall replace that in the official schedule now as well.
Edit
Done.

Last edited:
One more thing about the live timing....
Please do NOT look at the laptimes. There is a known bug there, which interpretes the time wrong. So, the recorded lap times are not always correct.

Just a heads up, before people get scared about super alien laptimes :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 398 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 268 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 256 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%