2014 British Touring Car Championship

I'm starting to think I'm missing something.....

Outrage on Twitter because the result stood :laugh: The stewards are biased, Honda are cheats etc and apparently Shedden got booed on the podium by some people.

I'm starting to think I'm missing something.....

Outrage on Twitter because the result stood :laugh: The stewards are biased, Honda are cheats etc and apparently Shedden got booed on the podium by some people.

That last corner dive by Shedden did look a little cheeky, but Turkington seemed to accept it due his tire's going off towards the end of the race :whistling:

If Shed had done it to Plato there would have been war declared on Scotland :p,
this is what makes BTCC such a fun series to watch :thumbsup:

Last edited:
All the moves were legit, by my standards. :p Shedden couldn't do anything so it was almost appropriate to take the position since he was forced out. BTCC was high contact, rule bending sport forever. Let WTCC be the carebear racing. :D

Someone said station wagon?
volvo-850btcc.jpg

:D

Livery-wise, the best looking car on the field is Yuasa, and the model is nicer too. The rear lights on these new civic hatches are disgusting. :)

Besides the point, Volvo needs to join next year and creep around with station wagons again. :p

Does anybody here follow this? Just asking as no thread about it. I have only recently really got into it due to ITV4's excellent weekend coverage!

They also have good coverage of the Formula Fords, Clio Cup, Porsche Carrera Cup, Ginettas etc and stay with it for the entire day. Excellent stuff!

Quite scary that the winner of the Ginettas race at Croft today was only 14 years old!

I do wish Croft was drivable on one of the sims too. Excellent, quick track.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years