rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Ricardo Edelmann, could I bother you to help with setup for this track. I'm familiar with the track but not these cars and can't seem to get a proper setup. I plan on using the Audi but any setup you have that would give me a good base would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

i'm a bit worried about the amount of car, i'm not sure if my pc will be able to keep up, i only have 8 visible cars to improve fps, so the start will be a bit hard :unsure:
if my fps start lowering too much to allow safe racing i will leave the race and stick to watch the broadcast

i'm a bit worried about the amount of car, i'm not sure if my pc will be able to keep up, i only have 8 visible cars to improve fps, so the start will be a bit hard :unsure:
if my fps start lowering too much to allow safe racing i will leave the race and stick to watch the broadcast

Don't worry, it's going to be OK. I've set max visible cars at 12.
You could also set "opponent detail" lower. Check your FPS at the start with max AI.

Or make shure you qualify in the top 8. :p

Oh dear. :( Hopefully it's not an issue. If you have problems then let me know on TS.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%