MXGP

I picked this up on Friday and it is really good for fans of sims. The menu's aren't very flashy and there isn't a great presentation, but once you get the bike on the track, its fantastic. There are 30 minute practice sessions, Quali sessions, and then 2 races. Transmission, springs, and brakes are adjustable. If anyone wants to set up a room tomorrow, I'd be up for some competitive racing :)

I tried the demo using my Flightsim Joystick but, I could not turn sharp enough using that to make the turns. I need to figure out how to better set that up but, I used to play Motocross Madness using a joystick years ago.

I tried the demo using my Flightsim Joystick but, I could not turn sharp enough using that to make the turns. I need to figure out how to better set that up but, I used to play Motocross Madness using a joystick years ago.

I would just get a 360 controller. It's the standard gamepad for all PC games these days. Almost every game in the last 4-5 years plays just fine with a 360 controller.

Thanks Blkout, I'll have to check with the kids to see if we have any spare controllers around. :thumbsup:

Keep in mind if you use it for the PC, you'll need a wired controller or you will need a wireless PC receiver to use a wireless controller,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_asi_...ller+wireless+receiver&ie=UTF8&qid=1397827651

It costs a little more to go the wireless route, but its nice to not be attached to a cord. Both solutions work just fine though and the 360 controller works fine in MXGP, I can confirm.

Keep in mind if you use it for the PC, you'll need a wired controller or you will need a wireless PC receiver to use a wireless controller,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_asi_1?rh=i:aps,k:360 controller wireless receiver&keywords=360 controller wireless receiver&ie=UTF8&qid=1397827651

It costs a little more to go the wireless route, but its nice to not be attached to a cord. Both solutions work just fine though and the 360 controller works fine in MXGP, I can confirm.
Great, thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

MXGP PS4.jpg

The Italian developers and publishers of Milestone have announced that this fall their motocross videogame MXGP will be released for PlayStation 4 users worldwide.

The PS4 version of the game comes with plenty of new features, tracks and improvements.
  • New Features: 18 tracks of which 4 are brand new,for a full MXGP experience: Italy – Arco di Trento; Bulgaria – Sevlievo ; Czech Republic – Loket;Europe – Lierop
  • Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate with a different background color (red).
  • PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM.
  • Improvements:
    • Deformable terrain with real time graphics
    • More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version
    • 3D character models improved
    • New Lighting environmental system (powered byYebis 2.)
    • Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
    • More riders on the track at the same time
MXGP features all the riders, teams, bikes and rules from the official MXGP 2013 calendar including a redesigned career mode for living the feelings of the Motocross.

For more information on MXGP head over to our MXGP forum and enrich your game with community created mods (PC only) such as helmets, liveries and more which are available via the MXGP downloads section.

I tried it. I must admit, I'm not really a fan of bikes, but I really did enjoy this game. Moreso than the MotoGP 14 demo! May consider buying the full game when I finally have a bit of money :D

Hey guys! I've had MXGP on my PC for awhile, but never really looked into getting mods, until I noticed a Ken Roczen/Ryan Dungey skin mod. I'm not entirely sure how I go about putting them into the game, I thought it would've been similar to how you install the mods on MX vs ATV Reflex, but clearly I was wrong. Any quick tips on how to get these skins into the game & who the replace? Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%