FM5 Sim steering not right

Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios)
Im have a hard time drifting using sim steering setting with the tx wheel the car is not reacting like it should I can't hold a drift the car just spins out when counter steering it seems like counter steering it to fast even with it set to 900 and I can be precise and there's not really any wheel feedback to tell me whats going on . If I use normal steering its to easy and not rewarding but sim steering I just can't seem to get. I have tried to searching for car setups but haven't found any for forza 5. Maybe I'm just to use to assetto corsa drifting.

Im have a hard time drifting using sim steering setting with the tx wheel the car is not reacting like it should I can't hold a drift the car just spins out when counter steering it seems like counter steering it to fast even with it set to 900 and I can be precise and there's not really any wheel feedback to tell me whats going on . If I use normal steering its to easy and not rewarding but sim steering I just can't seem to get. I have tried to searching for car setups but haven't found any for forza 5. Maybe I'm just to use to assetto corsa drifting.

You need to go on normal.. Most people I know who have a wheel can't use sim mode for some reason.. Its a bit broken by the sounds of it.. Perhaps they are the wrong way around? But if you say normal is too easy I don't know what to suggest

As i remember in FM4 with some update sim steering was developed to tease players with gamepads, it's just too sensitive for any car above S700 class and offer nothing more than pure ice driving experience ;)
Not sure is this same happened to FM5?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years