3 - The rSeat 90 Minutes of Virginia

Hi! Quali was good for me and my first 20 min before I spin out for 5 place, I got back on the track P 11-12.
About 40min I had a crash whit tbr driver lost control and crashed into me bad luck that was race incident.sad day for rpm team when second driver got wheel problem and could not attend at all! lol see you next time it was fun........... :) thx stc ,racedepartment,drivers......

Quailed 1.5 off my PB. Figured it would cost me more than it did. Ran the first few laps patiently. Slowed to tip-toe past someone who had spun but still managed to get collected. Blue Cup was fun - will look forward to watching as the rest pans out :).

That was eventful!

Short version:
Software tried everything to get me to not finish. Had a blast, managed to finish. Had fun :D

Long version:
In the practice session I couldn't quite figure out why I was off pace. Then I realized my throttle wasn't going to 100%. Lucky I caught that before qualifying :)
Did a lap after recalibrating, smashed the session sector optimals. Looking good, aimed for a 45.7 in quali.

Started qualifying, did as instructed in the pre-race email....was greeted by a checkered flag at the start of my quali lap. Uh....what?

My outlap counted as my quali time. Started 32nd

PC decided to freeze literally every 4 seconds for a fraction of a second at a time. Despite FPS of over 150. Uhh...okay. Meaning I couldn't push. Lap 2 or so someone went off and rejoined giving me a slight tap, lost a bit of laptime from then on.

Started fighting through the field, has some really nice fights, people were super courteous. Was a pleasure to drive with you guys :)

After the pitstop the freezes stopped and I triumphally announced to my teammates that I was going to start pushing to see if I could get the car ahead....that's when the FFB died. Ayayay carumba

Finished 7th. On one hand with no problems I would've been 4th, but on the other hand it would've almost certainly been a very boring race, miles ahead of 5th and miles behind 3rd, so I can't complain about the fun I had. Cheers guys, see you maybe in Homestead or Spa if I can race

EDIT: Forgot to mention, fantastic track. The 90 mins felt like 30

great win for danielsson, two incident reports received during race so rather a quiet one in race control. With less and less fuel it looked like the macca was more and more difficult to handle, plenty of minor offs the last 15 mins. congrats to all survivors, you deserve a round of applause.

That was eventful!

Short version:
Software tried everything to get me to not finish. Had a blast, managed to finish. Had fun :D

Long version:
In the practice session I couldn't quite figure out why I was off pace. Then I realized my throttle wasn't going to 100%. Lucky I caught that before qualifying :)
Did a lap after recalibrating, smashed the session sector optimals. Looking good, aimed for a 45.7 in quali.

Started qualifying, did as instructed in the pre-race email....was greeted by a checkered flag at the start of my quali lap. Uh....what?

That happened to me too.
I screwed my first attempt and after hitting ESC and managing my second attempt... checkered flag O_O
Started at the back too.
My race was terrible.
Difficult track, starting at the back, bad rithm.
The first laps I just managed to avoid all the wrecks and spins of a lot of cars.
Hopefully I didn't touch anyone (in one wreck on the "corcscrew" it was very close) and simply made my race.
I made 5 spins in the 90 minutes and in one of them I hit the wall but luckily I had no damage so I just went on... letting by other cars aaaaaaall the race.
But I managed to cross the checkered flag and our team is very happy cause with the 17th position of my team mate we got it to finish the 3 races with all of our cars :)
So I think we are pretty consistent and when I look at the general standings of the championship I just can confirm it.
33 points in this race for us.
99 points in the general standings.
3 races.
Maths are simple 99/3=33 :p

Congrats to the winners... again.
You guys are a blast ;)

A very big apology to any 1 effected with my spin tonight probably one of the worst moments in sim racing for me:( Congrats to the podium guys and well done to Jesper on a great drive

My outlap counted as my quali time. Started 32nd

We will check what happened there Joao, as definelty it looks like a sim problem. When we find what it was we will make a decision about it... but please guys understand it was totally unpredicteable. We set the sesion correct and there should have been 2 hotlaps for everybody.

Race ruined by someone who does not understand how to rejoin the track after a spin. :( He took 3 people out with this single action!
This is under investigation by Marshalls and something will be announced during the weekend. Sorry you got caught in the mess.

Yeah the first 4-5 laps were a wreckfest.
My team mate and I had to cross the grass in several occasions to avoid the messes.
Are we allowed to put pictures in the threat of race moments?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%