ARCA Sim Racing

If we can get a decent size grid I'd gladly volunteer. A short season of 2 ovals (Daytona and Myrtle Beach) and 2 road courses (Montreal and San Jose :D) sounds like a good start but... again, oval I'm worried we'd have like only 5 guys who shows up

AxfjoIACAAAPKzv.jpg:large

Hi guys I'm just getting back in to sim racing after a six year lay off due to life and kids,but just wondered if this game is worth a go I'm looking to learn how to best set up cars for ovals and practice as iv never really been in nascar but love watching it now. Any advice is appreciated I'm playing race at the moment which is good fun.

Can anyone here tell me if this sim is a good practice game to own, I see iracing looks the best but for just learning oval racing and set ups and running with other cars is arca a good buy or should I not bother.

It has all the features to properly setup your oval race car.

For the rest I have completely lost track with ARCA and TSF. There was news about this X Patch but we have never seen an update again. Really don't know what the status of ASR is at the moment.

Hey Mark, my apologies for not getting to you or Bram in a timely manner. I'm working through a new job opportunity and it has taken a ton of my time. I am more than happy to help you in any way with the XPatch and setups. It was delayed due to some other activities which were unexpected but necessary for us and we continue to work towards final release of the Trucks. We have opened up the development to anyone willing to sign a disclosure thoguh, so in a sense, its released in beta. More info on how to obtain it is located here: www.thesimfactory.com/forums

As far as realism, our setups and physics are more accurate than anything noted to date in sim racing. This is validated in many places, also most of our activity is developed and worked from actual teams in Nascar such as RCR, JGR and more. Ty Dillon 2011 ARCA Champion and 2012 CWTS rookie and Austin Dillon 2011 CWTS Champion are both involved heavily with many more contributing to the project. Look forward to hearing from you

Hey Mark, my apologies for not getting to you or Bram in a timely manner. I'm working through a new job opportunity and it has taken a ton of my time. I am more than happy to help you in any way with the XPatch and setups. It was delayed due to some other activities which were unexpected but necessary for us and we continue to work towards final release of the Trucks. We have opened up the development to anyone willing to sign a disclosure thoguh, so in a sense, its released in beta. More info on how to obtain it is located here: www.thesimfactory.com/forums

As far as realism, our setups and physics are more accurate than anything noted to date in sim racing. This is validated in many places, also most of our activity is developed and worked from actual teams in Nascar such as RCR, JGR and more. Ty Dillon 2011 ARCA Champion and 2012 CWTS rookie and Austin Dillon 2011 CWTS Champion are both involved heavily with many more contributing to the project. Look forward to hearing from you

I just bought this game about 2 hours ago and after a short download and verification it seems it won't install. I have tried stopping and restarting the install but it just gets to a certain percentage (one time it was 16% then it was 47%) and then it stops, the filler bar that shows the progress goes empty and the icon that says processing goes back to install again while it still has the install window up.
I am running windows 7 64 bit.

couple years past on this thread lol.....but on topic i just downloaded arca sim......fantastic sim..... highly recommend to anyone who likes stock car racing.....i've been driving the trucks all day today and what a blast......can't believe i missed this when it was originally released.....big thanks to Roger C. at Sim Factory for helping me get going with the download and some great truck and car setups.....great to know a lot of the racing leagues are still going strong......mean while gonna practice a bit offline then jump in to online races soon.......cheers.......Jeff P.....;-)

Last edited:
no x patch yet.........but if you have arca sim racing already....... i think you can ask to be put on there project x dev server with the trucks .....apply from their forum.......when i was having trouble with download (arca sim racing) one of the guys also helped me with the project x dev server too.......love to see Sim Factory do a stock car add on for rFactor 2.........same game engine...who knows.......;-)

Last edited:
I pre ordered this game way before it even came out, right now if you start the game there is 1 server up in the list and it is locked. everyone is racing the patch X in its Beta form, but those servers do not get displayed in the server list, so you have to know where the people are and the exact IP address to join in with others racing it. have to say I am disapointed in the progress this game has taken. I had high hopes when I bought it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back