Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
David can i request you stop using voice morphing (the squirrel) durin the broadcast? It's really anoying to hear it and it isn't professional imo. In a broadcast i just want to hear comments about the race.

sorry if you think im being too serious David, that is not the case though, Its just annoying hearing bloody squirrel talk half way through a broadcast. Dont get me wrong, i laughed a little the 1st time, 2nd time i was shouting STOP! What you also have too remember is that this is feedback and it should be taken more seriously instead of telling us we are too serious! Maybe others like it but when you get to a certain age like me, it sounds stupid to my ears.

Anyway, dont take offence, that is not the intention.

Peace

LOL Mikko! Try to, and the squirrel will bite you in the neck... Have you seen the Seek for the Saint Grial of Monthy Pithon? That whity bunny at the end is the squirrel´s uncle.

Is it possible too send small messages too the broadcast team under the race so we can make the broadcast even better (it is great now)
like gubbkluben starts on wets or we need 1 more pitstop... it coul make the broadcast almost perfekt.
last race i send poke to David but i think to many pokes get David qonfused and busy!!

No queremos escuchar a la ardilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline