Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about skinning STC Doran car:
I use CS3 Photoshop with Nvidia dds blugins, when I do uncheck wire frame and filtering the layers and saving the file as DXT "I mean the first choice from the Nvidia DDS blug-ins which appears in this stage of skinning".
BTW when I filtering the layers the photo shop ask me about the hidden layers, I press ok which the only choice.
Then when I go to the GTR EVO game to see the car I found it with another color if I skinned it light gray it turns to be white, if I skin it with dark color it turns to be in the game light gray, and so on.
Also I want to ask how to make a complete folder with a new team to see the skins I do, also how to render the skin work to get that render style photos?
Thanks for helping me! :)

ok now when I finished the skins and over write them with an excited team just to watch them in game, when I do that and start the it crashed and I got this msg, any help over that? please klick the next pic to see the msg

http://i56.tinypic.com/260zwhh.jpg

error2.jpg

ok now when I finished the skins and over write them with an excited team just to watch them in game, when I do that and start the it crashed and I got this msg, any help over that? please klick the next pic to see the msg

http://i56.tinypic.com/260zwhh.jpg

View attachment 35558

I use to get crashes like this with skins and I know what I will say might sound wierd and make no sense but when you go to choose the car/skin, make sure that the game haven't auto selected the Doran category out of the 3 categories. If it has then pick the safety car category, let the safety car load up and then go back and choose the Doran. When you pick your skin/car let it load and then continue to enter the track.

I belive this problem happens because you have some more commands then needed. (just a theory)

I am using 3d max 9 with brazil and no problem to render any car except the STC doran I dont know why?
each time I open the doran .max file the windows and the cockpit stuff do not load to the car,! how could I make them work?

Ok Simon

thx for your help, but pls if u have time to give me more help, I need to know in a 1 , 2 ..steps starts from the .rar file with the STC Black Cup material,where to extract an so on to get this things work? and if I have to do the windows and other parts of the car in a TGA files or it is already there?

Sorry for that but I have been in this for more than 3 days without any progress :(

Ive told you what you need to do in previous posts, if that doesn't work then its something to do with your install of 3ds max or brazil.

Extract to somewhere on your pc, open up your skin and save it as a tga. Replace the main body tga in render files then open up the file using the render file then render. Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%