5.- GRAND PRIX DE DAYTONA

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPM's new car for this round:D

Made by Christopher Aponte :D:D (Please realise this is a joke ;))

Attachments

• rpmjoke.jpg
    rpmjoke.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 223
I am totally disgusted, same problem as Hockenheim, i get a crash minidump near the end of the second practice session, and i can't rejoin the server. I don't know why it happen only on me, and why it work at the begin and not when everyone is on the server (maybe there is an other car that create a conflict)...But i have made the first race without problem and nothing as changed on my pc !?

Only the STC mod installed and not stuff in your my documents folder that can conflict?

Server was acting wierd from the start, it seems. In pace lap the safety car and the leader were lagging a lot, unusual for me... also they kept lagging during the race, so it was diffcult to drive close to other people, didn't want to risk and hit someone.

Guys, we are very sorry for all the inconveniences we are having the current seasson... we are not enjoying it at all. :frown: And for us it is harder for the amount of hours we have put into STC and it´s development...

Anyway we will focus and put all our efforts in trying to find the right direction again... but I guess the main problem is the simulator itself and his own limits.

Andreas you are so lucky :p, straight into barrier at Turn 1 :)

I´m not sure what happen exactly, i had a lag while braking and was suddently too much on the right. Then ended up in the wall and right it was over, short after that all lost connection. :confused:
So maybe lucky but i had a good pace for probably podium, i hope i can be there next aswell - not in the wall :rolleyes:.

yep, just one of those things. Caught me high and dry in the middle of the first rundown of the field. Very enjoyable to that point, BVM attacking and being attacked, Mike pulling slowly away. Everything shaping up for a great night and then ... cu next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%