Thanks to Günthar, Max and the beta testing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

please say thanks to Günthar Rowe and MAxime Boiyhias for his stunning work in the Cars and Tracks for the STC 2010 seasson. As the superb MOD Günthar is bringing, we are also preparing a great STC Track Pack as an special release for STC courtesy of Max Boithias. They are now a part of our STC Staff team. Welcome onboard guys.

And an speciall thanks to the MOD beta testing team composed by my team mates, Gregory Degreef, Andreas Hultgren, Ivo Simons, Wietse Visser and Kevin Ledoux. They have spent around a month :)D) into the STC server making really long tests on the cars & Tyres. They have been really accurate and dedicated.

From the STC staff we can only say: THANK YOU GUYS! :)

• Darren Gardner

Wowww guys you are great, think im going to have a dream tonight.

GREAT STUFFFFFFFFFFF

well after reading his name in some rtr files i thought they already had

I was working for iOpener in that instance :)

Glad to have had an involvement in this project :)

You guys will have so much fun I can assure you :p

My work, esp after injury, would have been nothing without the beta testers excellent and concise feed back through out the process. Thanks guys...

I still hope to add a little more to the 2010 STC GT Sports MOD in the near future, but this will just be a few tweaks on the graphics side all going well.... :)

I haven't tried all the car yet, but i can say that the mod largely deserve an official race expansion. So I have noticed that we can choose 4 set of tires now (soft, medium, hard and wet) and i think it's a great addition!

Thank you very much for this great works guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%