Game Stock Car 2012: MINI Cooper Reality Check

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2012: MINI Cooper Reality Check

Frank Alexandre recorded a live lap with the Mini Cooper around the Londrina circuit, in the newest build of Game Stock Car '12 that will be out for existing owners of the game any time soon, and compared it to a real life recording. On the left side of your screen you see the virtual car and on the right side the real car from the Brazilian Mini Cooper Challenge.

According to Frank this is one of the best sim experiences he ever had. Just going by the video we can see where that comment is...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Beautiful.. I can't wait for this car. Reiza and GSC2012 are top quality. I just love the feel and adreniline I get from this sim. Another modding team gone full developer and showing the PC sim racing community their talents.

So many amazing modding teams that have contributed to the Gmotor engine in great leaps and bounds.

A few things i missed in previous games this car was in. Proper sounds, fixed gear ratio and very very limited setup options.

Hope Reiza will nail all of the above and it will be a killer car online
Perhaps the setups are limited in real life as well?

Anyway, if this drives fun, it might be worth picking up the game to me, with a league coming up and all.
Not a fan of other cars in the game, unfortunately.

Thats what I meant :) In RACE 07 and rFactor you have too many setup options. In real life all the Mini cars are serviced by the BMW mechanics and apart from some penalty weights all have the same setup with fixed gears.

A German Mini Challenge driver once told me they never use the sixth gear. Apart from one race per year at the Nordschleife.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%