Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Really disappointed, started from 3rd, had a little fight with Thomas and some others, managed to stick with Ivar for about 15 minutes not finding a way past, then into the last corner I lost traction over the kerb and locked the brakes, sending me off sideways into the barrier, destroying my car :( Thanks for the race again anyway Ivar it was fun until then

Really disappointed, started from 3rd, had a little fight with Thomas and some others, managed to stick with Ivar for about 15 minutes not finding a way past, then into the last corner I lost traction over the kerb and locked the brakes, sending me off sideways into the barrier, destroying my car :( Thanks for the race again anyway Ivar it was fun until then

you kind of killed my race a bit with that passing :(, because i lost my focus and started to fall backwards, (as that's always the case with me when it comes to the Race) i got a bit of a Lewis Hamilton Syndrome, Quali good, Race it wont just come to my side :(. i was a bit surprised with youre race pace Luke. how did you manage that mate?

you kind of killed my race a bit with that passing :(, because i lost my focus and started to fall backwards, (as that's always the case with me when it comes to the Race) i got a bit of a Lewis Hamilton Syndrome, Quali good, Race it wont just come to my side :(. i was a bit surprised with youre race pace Luke. how did you manage that mate?

To be honest I have no idea, I was quite surprised by my pace too. The car just seemed to work for me and felt very stable (well, until I hit a wall :D)

I had a blast. Difficult race I started with 100 L of fuel on board. Just made it with one liter left after the finish. Ivar lapped me and that was my rescue. Had a great race with Mitch but could not catch him at the end. P2P was also not an option as you can imagine.

Well thanks everyonde for the race and see you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%