Moto 2 and 3 Rebalanced AI

Moto 2 and 3 Rebalanced AI 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
100kBlade submitted a new resource:

Moto 2 and 3 Rebalanced AI + Rebalanced bike development - AI realistic performances for the Moto2 and 3 class + Bike development is now fixed

Moto 2 and 3 realistic performances:
Updated rider performances for the riders in the Moto2 and Moto3 class.
In order for the changes to take place, Career Mode needs to be restarted.
The changes are aiming to give the game a realistic feel and be as close as possible to real life.

Bike development FIXED:
The second important part of the mod is the fixed Bike development. The AI were programmed from Milestone to have more packages given to them for every...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the mod. What actually do you mean by "Updated rider performances for the riders in the Moto2 and Moto3 class."?
I'd like to know more details before restarting my career. Thanks
hey, it is that I have tried making the riders as close to real life as possible. In the game there is an issue of Suzuki being very op in the Moto3 class and only winning. This is now fixed and the results of every Grand Prix should be close to real life. Another example are Joe Roberts or Ryusei Yamanaka who weren't very good in the game. I have made it possible for Roberts to get wins now and for Yamanka to be P5-10 (before he was battling for top15)

Can you improve it for the MotoGP class? because the AI in the MotoGP class has bugs on several circuits, the AI often falls, or has defects/bugs

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 500 68.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 308 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 332 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 161 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 196 26.8%
Back