Monaco 2020 (and Pyyer 2022-2024) AI + Sidelines + AI Hints

Tracks Monaco 2020 (and Pyyer 2022-2024) AI + Sidelines + AI Hints 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
mk-sg submitted a new resource:

Monaco 2023 (Pyyer ext) AI + Sidelines + AI Hints - Absolutely no heroics even at 100% AI >:(

Hey everyone!​

View attachment 754903

Description

Here's my AI racing lines and hints for Pyyer's Monaco 2023 layout! For so long, I wanted to get into a procession with the AI at 100% strength around Monaco without them getting absolutely obliterated at Sainte Devote, or getting stuck at the Grand Hotel hairpin.

Read more about this resource...

mk-sg updated Monaco 2020 (and Pyyer 2022 / 2023) AI + Sidelines + AI Hints with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Breakthrough

Changes
  • Option 1 - Better chance for inner car to pick up speed when exiting the hairpin
  • Option 2 - Reworked lines & hints and found a way to funnel the cars into single file as much as possible before entering the hairpin
  • Replaces AI lines for the base monaco_2020 track as well as Pyyer's extensions
  • More setup files added - RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 and 2021
Enjoy :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Is the second part of the swimming pool shikane very slow on this version as well as in the original?

thanks for advance!
Hey Vojth23, nope! I've aligned the racing lines closer to the inside and reduced their slow down at the swimming pool. Feel free to give it a try! :) I think I can make the AI go faster on the straights but that will take time to analyze and adjust. I'll revisit soon enough.

mk-sg updated Monaco 2020 (and Pyyer 2022 / 2023) AI + Sidelines + AI Hints with a new update entry:

v1.2 - Works with Pyyer's 2024 extension!

Hey everyone! I've verified that my AI lines do work with Pyyer's 2024 extension. Please note the updated instructions I've shared as well regarding the sidelines files on the main post; highly important.

Changelog:
  • Cloned both AI line options for Pyyer's monaco_f1_2024
Enjoy, and congratulations to Charles! :thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.9%
Back