Goodwood Vintage faster AI

Tracks Goodwood Vintage faster AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
parrilla submitted a new resource:

Goodwood Vintage faster AI - Faster AI for the rmi_wood Goodwood Vintage

View attachment 687891

Faster AI for the rmi_wood Goodwood Vintage. (It should work with the original Goodwood mod too).

FULL TRACK HERE.

Fast line + boundaries + hints.

Let me know if specific cars have issues. Tested with: Porsche 911 GT3 R, Audi TT Cup, Cayman GT4, ACL GTC cars, Ford GT40, Lotus Type 49, Ferrari 312T, vintage Formula Fords without problems.

The first couple laps...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Maybe you could help me ?

Essentially when I install the files AC crashes.. so I loaded the new ones, one by one {inc the data file} , and the crash occures when the fast_lane.ai is replaced. I tried with fast_lane BKP.ai removed but that doesnt seem to make a difference.

Thanks

Hi,

Maybe you could help me ?

Essentially when I install the files AC crashes.. so I loaded the new ones, one by one {inc the data file} , and the crash occures when the fast_lane.ai is replaced. I tried with fast_lane BKP.ai removed but that doesnt seem to make a difference.

Thanks

Hey! Quick check, what version of CSP are you running, and do you have the "cache generated payloads" checked in options? Different CSP versions can mess with the loading of AI lines for the first time, and the cache can also cause troubles too.

1716333409951.png

Hey! Quick check, what version of CSP are you running, and do you have the "cache generated payloads" checked in options? Different CSP versions can mess with the loading of AI lines for the first time, and the cache can also cause troubles too.

View attachment 755720
Hi,

So I'm using csp preview 0.2.3-preview1.
I tried unticking cache payloads - the game doesnt crash but the cars dont leave the pits either on track day or weekend. Ran it a few times but no luck. This was with the Alfa GTA.

Thanks

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 506 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 333 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 198 26.8%
Back