AMS2 Custom FFB TM-T300

Other AMS2 Custom FFB TM-T300 TMT300REDUX

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just started driving again with my T-500 Thrustmaster (both with the F1 Ferrari Wheel, the GT Wheel, and a PlayStation wheel that came with the T-500). Would this profile work for my T-500?

With most cars the FFB is OK, but in some cars I get some violent jolts. I use my iPhone (my old one) as a dashboard, and while driving a vintage F1, the jolt weas so strong it sent my iPhone across the room.

The most annoying are the vibrations on the straights. I was going to try to fine-tune my FFB but if there is a better starting point, I'd rather not waste time with whatever FFB is in my AMS2 (which I last played 2 years ago).
Thank you.

I just started driving again with my T-500 Thrustmaster (both with the F1 Ferrari Wheel, the GT Wheel, and a PlayStation wheel that came with the T-500). Would this profile work for my T-500?

With most cars the FFB is OK, but in some cars I get some violent jolts. I use my iPhone (my old one) as a dashboard, and while driving a vintage F1, the jolt weas so strong it sent my iPhone across the room.

The most annoying are the vibrations on the straights. I was going to try to fine-tune my FFB but if there is a better starting point, I'd rather not waste time with whatever FFB is in my AMS2 (which I last played 2 years ago).
Thank you.
If your wheel gets too violent, you might dial down the FX within your ingame ffb-settings, as it increases the vibrations.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 512 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 315 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back