AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have tried every thing on this car, to put it into perspective, every circuit change was a complete car setup over haul, just to get it stable.( never managed it so far ). No circuit setup was transferable. But and this is a big but , “as I always bleat on about”, I cannot feel the pedals, I rely on keeping modifying my inputs until I get the correct inputs for a circuit.
It is cars that are unpredictable that I struggle with, the Nissan for me is totally unpredictable, so I just physically not setup to deal with the unknown.
If you watch me practicing for a race on race day , I am continually coming off , continually locking up and coming off. Until it make sense inside my head , then I subconsciously get the right inputs in my head. Wednesday nights, no problem.
Add to that no ABS, so that means I am on 80% power to give me a chance of catching a lockup.
Poor old git.

I have tried every thing on this car, to put it into perspective, every circuit change was a complete car setup over haul, just to get it stable.( never managed it so far ). No circuit setup was transferable. But and this is a big but , “as I always bleat on about”, I cannot feel the pedals, I rely on keeping modifying my inputs until I get the correct inputs for a circuit.
It is cars that are unpredictable that I struggle with, the Nissan for me is totally unpredictable, so I just physically not setup to deal with the unknown.
If you watch me practicing for a race on race day , I am continually coming off , continually locking up and coming off. Until it make sense inside my head , then I subconsciously get the right inputs in my head. Wednesday nights, no problem.
Add to that no ABS, so that means I am on 80% power to give me a chance of catching a lockup.
Poor old git.

You can switch cars for this ernie. It's a seperate sign-up. Volvo on softs is pretty decent once you squeeze the throttle gently and just keep coming of the brake. Last time into the garden at the end of dottinger could be tricky :confused:

If you can ??? put pm3dm-nissan-Primera-btcc V1.0 on as well as V1.1 , I would switch. But before you do I will drive it with V1.1 with standard setup, just in case I have over these months been creating an unstable car by myself. After John’s comments I doubt it very much. :)

If you can ??? put pm3dm-nissan-Primera-btcc V1.0 on as well as V1.1 , I would switch. But before you do I will drive it with V1.1 with standard setup, just in case I have over these months been creating an unstable car by myself. After John’s comments I doubt it very much. :)

I'll have a look Ernie. It should be do-able. Never tried it. Might need ti kering if the file names are the same.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.9%
Back