Realistic settings for Neck FX

Misc Realistic settings for Neck FX 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Where do i install these settings i try with CM and says there is nothing to install
From 1.2 Use your normal Browser (i.e. Chrome or Firefox and use the acstuff links. It should open a window to prompt you to open with that should be set for CM. If you allow you get a prompt in CM that asks you what to do with the file (apply & save, save, apply or cancel) - Preferably you made a Save of your current CM Settings in the Settings -> CSP before. If you import and navigate to NeckFX you then have a loaded/NeckFX TypeofCar (DiscoJoe) template directory that should only change the NeckFX Settings of CM.

If by any chance anyone is using Real Head Motion Plugin, this has to be disabled in CM because it conflicts with NeckFX so you can use either just one at a time or RHM takes priority over NeckFX.

Thank you for the settings! Best I have come across by far. I am using them for F1 and tweaked them already a little. A problem I am having though is in high speed sections such as maggots and becketts. When turning quickly from one direction to another, the responding head tilt happens very abruptly and looks strange. What should I change to help fix this?

Everything worked fine, but yesterday I quit the game, then I went back in and neckfx stopped working completely! I do not know what the problem is, I have already tried a lot of things, but I have not solved it. Can you help?

Sorry, I am trying understand the x, y, z axis. Did I get the X and Y mixed up.

X axis movement: right and left: Does this mean "rolling" like airplane banking when turning? (axis is along the front back of car) Head tilting into the turn or away from the turn, like one a motorcycle turning.
Y axis movement: Does this mean "Yaw"? like the rudder or turning of the car, looking to the side of the car?
Z axis (accelerate/braking): this is the "Pitching" tilting down or up.

I really like those settings, but I've got one issue.
When braking hard, the light gets brighter, like a fighter pilot experiencing g-force influence and he sees whiter
Any way to turn that off ?
Thank you

you have 2 profiles. dumb question but does content manager know what cars you are driving or do you have to switch profiles depending on the cars? id manual switch, what do you consider "road cars"

How do I eliminate my driver from looking down at his JUNK every time he brakes on slow-speed corners?:laugh: Besides that this is pretty well done.

EDIT:
G_TILT_Z=0 to turn it off. Or, use some small fraction of 1 to lessen the effect.

Last edited:
Hello, i'm having this problem: whenever i turn the steering wheel and brake at the same time the screen "vibrates", and the POV goes back to center for a very small amount of time. However if i start the replay it's as smooth as when i'm not pressing the brake. This happens with every car.
Can anyone help me with this please? It makes the game kind of unplayable. The settings are the same as i've just downloaded neck fx..
video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BndrP1D5KZjXoAGNNOY5KmbDUSloboh3/view?usp=sharing

Hello Guys! Please help! Neck FX isn't works on me. I've checked the settings of Neck Fx and Rendering mode (Single screen) already. What else could be ? What else should I check ?
CSP Version 0.1.80-Preview 1
Neck FX (1).jpg
Neck FX (2).jpg

Last edited:
I really appreciate that someone is getting into the NeckFX settings and giving such good presets to us. Thank you.

I have one (dumb) question: I'm new to TrackIR. How do you use the presets with TrackIR? Do you just use the TrackIR defaults with your NeckFX settings?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back